3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Sorrow_CG , Welcome to the forum! Anyways, just upload the pic/pics and we'll add it to the OP! Are we missing any info? Please tell us and we'll add it, too!
Good to see another dev from TFGS on here! Have fun and enjoy the fast downloads!

ann

Aug 8, 2016
@Drama,
it was more about some people leaving rude and insulting comments and messages about my decision to not upload my game to ad-ladden sites like 4shared, it kinda spiraled down from there :evilsmile: a whole lot of memes was used!
My memories of the whole drama thing are pretty hazy and I'm sure there was much more to it that I could recall. In any case it's good that all of that is gone now. It's nice to see you here, and it's even better to see updates to the game, which I remember enjoying quite a lot back then. Keep up the good work. :closedeyesmile:

Sep 8, 2016
don't know if any one else had a problem but in case is a fix for the chapter 4 problems

Sorrow_CG

Game Developer
May 10, 2017

Would be cool tho, if you would make at least the work to upload it yourself, instead of using the official link :D
And of course, the game is available at the starting price of $1! I'll sellt it for less, and that's cutting me own throat!

Reactions: Denizen and ann

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
@Drama,
it was more about some people leaving rude and insulting comments and messages about my decision to not upload my game to ad-ladden sites like 4shared, it kinda spiraled down from there :evilsmile: a whole lot of memes was used!

@OP, you used a picture of the original HTML Version! That's outdated! Probably need to create a new Teaser Picture so the share sites can have a proper 1st post :p.
Im a sucker for Developers that overcome shit that the interwebs throws at them. This here is high quality entertainment, had me hooked immediately. Make what you enjoy to make, all the hate will eventually fade into white noise. I look forward to seeing your work in the future.:HeyGuys:

Sorrow_CG

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Im a sucker for Developers that overcome shit that the interwebs throws at them. This here is high quality entertainment, had me hooked immediately. Make what you enjoy to make, all the hate will eventually fade into white noise. I look forward to seeing your work in the future.:HeyGuys:
Well thanks, I try to follow the Path of the Honeybadger and try to not give a fuck (at least not as much as I did in the past ;) ). More easily on this site, as here the freeloaders can at least hold a conversation ;) Most share sites aint do shit >.>

Thanks to the other guys! And remember, it only costs one (1) $ to contribute to this fapping material! Ya won't get to see my witty posts on the patreon site though. (Disclaimer: Most posts are not witty)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
On a scale of 1 to cliche exploited female rape fiesta, how does this game stack up?