• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SiteRip Others Unity RacyRivals Strip Blackjack & Poker [v2023.10.09] [S8 Entertainment LLC]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
A blast from the past here.
The olden strip games of... old. Which still remind me how disappointing they are...

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Is the main difference between blackjack and poker just the card games them selves with the girls being same on each game?

joker123456789

Jul 15, 2018
Is it possible to download more girls for the Strip Blackjack ? I see that on their website they have many more girls !

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
A blast from the past here.
The olden strip games of... old. Which still remind me how disappointing they are...
I feel that. The blackjack game is fine but this might actually be the worst strip poker game I've ever played. "You have to get a hand better than a pair to progress" makes it needlessly difficult and "ranks don't matter, just the hand" removes any amount of strategy. It's a shame because the videos aren't half bad.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I feel that. The blackjack game is fine but this might actually be the worst strip poker game I've ever played. "You have to get a hand better than a pair to progress" makes it needlessly difficult and "ranks don't matter, just the hand" removes any amount of strategy. It's a shame because the videos aren't half bad.
About the best strip poker game I can think of with some videos is Rebel Strip Poker. Now that was a good classic.
Sadly it doesn't work on 64 bit systems, so its basically impossible to play nowadays.

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
Okay I'm figuring out how to work with this broken system. Easiest way to handle it is to pick the max bet and fish for a flush or a straight. Getting one really good hand is better than trying to get two pairs a couple of times in a row.

Also, the game is legitimately busted, not just in the game mechanics. A bunch of the videos just don't play for a couple of the girls. Got the fitness girl in the pink bra down to nothing and the last two videos were broken.

Reactions: joker123456789
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote