• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

"Rack" stylle game?

Aug 15, 2020
Hey, so I have some tools available, and my college semester is letting up. I'd rather animate than program. I am really hoping this is a middle ground, but if anyone has place to start with this, let me know?

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
esseintally where you have a number of characters tied up and are given toys to use on them,
Ah, so BDSM. In that case there's any number of engines you can use. Easiest is probably ren'py but unity and UE4 are also good options. Art can be made using daz, koikatsu/honey select/etc, blender/zbrush/etc, hand drawn, live 2d cubism. If you're looking more to just animate rather than code I'd suggest ren'py and either daz or koikatsu depending on what art style you want. There'll be coding in any option but ren'py does most of the work for you especially if you're keeping it simple.