witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
OK so from what I've looked up on some of the Furry sites its possible this could be another crash caused by the embellishments. Some people are saying to delete H_KEY_CURRENT_USER or something on windows but I don't know how'd that help mac users.. Here's a more detailed discussion.

Reactions: Remsiv

PDW

Feb 27, 2018
When I go to start a new save either on sandbox or campaign, there is nothing there. Just the background. How can I fix this?

Sep 16, 2017
Man, this game is DOPE, though i wish updates would come out more regularly, there're tons of content this game can have. At this rate i hope im still be alive to see the day of it's release....

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Thank you very much again Shenz, for posting the latest ver of Rack 2, you are great. However, I'm having (again) a bug when the game is booting. (This is not a complain, as I know you are not the creator of Rack 2). I'll just post an screenshot here, in case anyone knows how to fix it, and could help me , or other people experiencing the same problem.
upload_2018-5-13_18-39-15.png
The issue is that the game stIcks and all it shows is that screen, I can't even boot it T-T

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Thank you very much again Shenz, for posting the latest ver of Rack 2. However, I'm having (again) a bug when the game is booting. (This is not a complain, as I know you are not the creator of Rack 2). I'll just post an screenshot here, in case anyone knows how to fix it, and could help me , or other people experiencing the same problem.
View attachment 99168
The issue is that the game stIcks and all it shows is that screen, I can't even boot it T-T
Ok so.... the solution is to delete the content inside the "embellishments" folder. Because this is the equivalent to the 0.24 and 0.23 bug of the game stuck at the raining scene.

Reactions: nigfig

Obiswaggylordie

May 12, 2018
It's a texture bug, look further back in this thread and you'll find the fix. After getting said Fix, download the newer versions.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
silly avast flagged it as a "unwanted file" so i just deleted it. will be redownloading though, as it launched fine the first time.

236Manko

Aug 31, 2017
This game is broken(but the potential's there). It's been like 3 years, and the game locks up every time I try to play. Creating subjects? Lock. Release subject? Lock. Start the game? Lock.
pls fix gam fek

Reactions: witcher123

jery2942

May 20, 2018
I have gotten the 2.5v of the game and the game will not not boot (for windows 10, 8, or 7). I have deleted the fek folder as well to see if it fixed the problem but it didn't work. any suggestions?

damndude

May 8, 2017
I have gotten the 2.5v of the game and the game will not not boot (for windows 10, 8, or 7). I have deleted the fek folder as well to see if it fixed the problem but it didn't work. any suggestions?
First time i opened 2.5 up it took a while, i guess it was downloading all the assets or something because i just waited and eventually it worked and it never happened again

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
I see a message : View attachment 103056
anyone help me? pleased
Your game data may be corrupted, have you to clear the game profile data ?

1- Just type in your windows explorer location bar "%appdata%\..\LocalLow\Fek", this should put you in "C:\Users\[Your_Computer_User_Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Fek"
2 - Rename the folder "Rack 2_ Furry Science" to "Rack 2_ Furry Science_BAC" the game should create all the necessary file the next time you start it up.

EDIT: Sorry I messed Up the folder name.

A.H.

Jul 8, 2017
glad i dont have the money to fund him.. why?
bcs he's not even working on the game
look at this...he updated the game at may 5 (not much of a BIG UPDATE)
AND he's just saying that i have new plans for the next update at 14 may
i've seen so many patreons that working on the game like their lives with not much money and patreons
but thay don't stop...and i feel so bad that i can't fund them
but fek NAH he don't deserve anything
Capture.PNG

OGPanzerhund

Nov 18, 2017
Game isn't loading. As soon I click on Campaign or Sandbox, it doesn't bring me to the saves menu. Anyone else having this problem?

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes