• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Nat seems pretty sus from the start,
If we dont let jessica invite her, and we dont have a plus one do only jessica and mc go to conference?
There are a lot of conference combos now,
Allie+jessica+nat
Allie+jessica
Veronica+jessica+nat
Veronica+jesscia
only jessica
or maybe jessica invites someone else if we reject nat.
So much work for devs i know it will be made easy.
At least if youre on the Jasmine (not jessica) route you can just go with her and nobody else. She even mentions it like "Oh, just the two of us? *wink wink*" and Alexa like "OH JUST THE TWO OF YOU??? *WINK*" lmao

Reactions: Guz007

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Nat seems pretty sus from the start,
If we dont let jesmine invite her, and we dont have a plus one do only jesmine and mc go to conference?
There are a lot of conference combos now,
Allie+jesmine+nat
Allie+jesmine
Veronica+jesmine+nat
Veronica+jesscia
only jesmine
or maybe jesmine invites someone else if we reject nat.
So much work for devs i know it will be made easy.
Is it really possible to take more than one date to the conference? If so, how do you do it?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Is it really possible to take more than one date to the conference? If so, how do you do it?
Not much to it.

At the hospital you can invite allison (or dont), if you have a good relationship with her (maybe the ball with her is necessary i dunno) she will accept.

Jasmine will come along anyway and Natalya will ask to come along in class, if you encourage Jasmine to invite her, all four are going. Jasmine will share rooms with Natalya in this case and i think Allison with Jake.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Really enjoyed the first part of the update, game is top 3 for me already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it was like a cool 300k? And that's seems to be half? Dude had to do a lot of betting to get that sort of cash with the low level betting they were doing. So yeah, something shady isn't out of question.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
You know I did not see a single lewd scene other than the very first one with Veronica in this game?

Story is captivating to a degree, and I decided I'd play one playthru with a specific guy in mind, so, so far, after that first scene, my guy was respectful of the students, and honest with Veronica about where he is mentally (so broke up), and he immediately gave his %110 focus on his daughter's situation.

Interesting enough, playing in that way pushes you to a redemption path with your ex wife, so I went with it as natural choices for a guy trying to do better just kinda leads you there.

But yea, zero lewd scenes since 1st one and uh.... It's cool. Playing this as a strict story game, I have no clue about who are the options, who has what scene etc.

And Natalya struck me ( the player) as either a state-backed or corporate espionage expert, so my guy ( the character) got the creeps from her insistence and stayed away from that too.

I didnt even read the comment thread here due to wanting to stay away from scene spoilers etc, something normally that Idont care about.

It's refreshing. According to the locked gallery, I'm missing a lot of content but... that's fine. Maybe I'll explore other paths when story takes a big swing and changes the status quo. ( I'm personally curious about if he will able to get full funding for project without a problem if he stays on the course )

Side note: The racing minigame is very cool. Gameplay wise, it takes some trial and error in choices, but nothing too hard. And the animated cutscenes at each choice / gear shift, must be a lot to render, but damn it makes it impactful.

Side side note: The physics explanation of the battery, as a former physics graduate, I can tell you, is BS to the max. But I dont expect a game dev to solve the semiconductor efficiency question just for the sake of the plot of a lewd game, so I dont really care.

Wishlisted and will buy on Steam when it becomes available.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019
You know I did not see a single lewd scene other than the very first one with Veronica in this game?

Story is captivating to a degree, and I decided I'd play one playthru with a specific guy in mind, so, so far, after that first scene, my guy was respectful of the students, and honest with Veronica about where he is mentally (so broke up), and he immediately gave his %110 focus on his daughter's situation.

Interesting enough, playing in that way pushes you to a redemption path with your ex wife, so I went with it as natural choices for a guy trying to do better just kinda leads you there.

But yea, zero lewd scenes since 1st one and uh.... It's cool. Playing this as a strict story game, I have no clue about who are the options, who has what scene etc.

And Natalya struck me ( the player) as either a state-backed or corporate espionage expert, so my guy ( the character) got the creeps from her insistence and stayed away from that too.

I didnt even read the comment thread here due to wanting to stay away from scene spoilers etc, something normally that Idont care about.

It's refreshing. According to the locked gallery, I'm missing a lot of content but... that's fine. Maybe I'll explore other paths when story takes a big swing and changes the status quo. ( I'm personally curious about if he will able to get full funding for project without a problem if he stays on the course )

Side note: The racing minigame is very cool. Gameplay wise, it takes some trial and error in choices, but nothing too hard. And the animated cutscenes at each choice / gear shift, must be a lot to render, but damn it makes it impactful.

Side side note: The physics explanation of the battery, as a former physics graduate, I can tell you, is BS to the max. But I dont expect a game dev to solve the semiconductor efficiency question just for the sake of the plot of a lewd game, so I dont really care.

Wishlisted and will buy on Steam when it becomes available.
I fully agree, breaking up with Veronica and reuniting the family seems like the right to do. Don't get me wrong, the other girls are hot and everything, but they just sorta throw themselves at you, especially Natalya who looked sus from the start. I'll probably try a man-whore playthrough at a later point though, you know, for science

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone experience forced closed when using the compressed version on joiplay? Is there any solution for that?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You mean he's gonna be mad because some middle aged divorced dude, who is her professor AND employer is NOT banging his student granddaughter? I don't know man. :unsure:
I think the user was talking about if you chose to cheat on Veronica with Jasmine but stay with Veronica afterwards. Like leading Jasmine on (more or less ..) and not being serious about it. Pretty sure that would piss grampa off

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I read in the walkthrough that it's possible to be in a relationship with Veronica and still get the scene with Jasmine kissing and blowing the MC in the car afterwards. The choice is suppose read "Encourage Jasmine (Cheat on Veronica)." Anyone know how to do it?

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes