Beatlezz12

Mar 16, 2024
i meeean. i agree to some point. i´m also playing her path, but what kinda destroyed her character for me was the fact that she´s throwing a hissy fit because MC doesn´t want to take her with him when he´s doing all that to gather money for his daughter. Obviously, ur taking a person who knows what she´s talking about.
I mean bro if you're playing her path why wouldn't you want to bring her with you anyway? If you spend more time with her you get more content with her lol. Isn't that why we're playing different paths for? It's not like she's forcing you to bring her with you while you're on Jasmine's path. :p

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
yeah, gotta be honest I wasn't a huge fan of hers at first, but she is really well written and I came around. I still love me some Jammin, so it will be interesting (to say the least) having both of them at the conference :ROFLMAO:
About to try this one... anything you think I should know before hand? I am going into it blind, I don't know what it is about, I saw it recommended by a few people, other than that I know nothing of it...

Peace :x

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
About to try this one... anything you think I should know before hand? I am going into it blind, I don't know what it is about, I saw it recommended by a few people, other than that I know nothing of it...

Peace :x
Yep, you are gonna fall in love with Veronica. Trust me, bro, she is a goddess and totally worth it. Don't even look back. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Edit: Scrappy's mod will help a lot with the racing mini-games. They can be a bit challenging but can be skipped if you're not into it.

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
Guess there's a bug. When you lose on purpose your races (why should you do that? Because why not ^^), your balance is negative $11000. So you can't buy the gauges at 300. And you're stuck there. You can't pass through that moment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UndergroundStudio

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Man there seems to be an issue with the saves at the end of chapter 2, I can load older saves but the ones that are of the last screen before the end of ch 2 get error screens... I wonder if its a mod issue or something.:cry::cry:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I mean bro if you're playing her path why wouldn't you want to bring her with you anyway? If you spend more time with her you get more content with her lol. Isn't that why we're playing different paths for? It's not like she's forcing you to bring her with you while you're on Jasmine's path. :p
I´m simply playing her path because i just don´t wanna miss out on content. If it wasn´t for that, i´d happily send her packing like i did on my main playthrough with Jammin. MC´s daughter always comes first. No time to deal with a bitching girlfriend who thinks it should be all about her.

Beatlezz12

Mar 16, 2024
I´m simply playing her path because i just don´t wanna miss out on content. If it wasn´t for that, i´d happily send her packing like i did on my main playthrough with Jammin. MC´s daughter always comes first. No time to deal with a bitching girlfriend who thinks it should be all about her.
So, the content you don't want to miss out on is the content that's pissing you off? :WaitWhat: It's only a game bro. Try to embrace the clingy gf path. Soon you'll realize that the V path is the best path. :love:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Well... Unfortunately, I have to play V's path too because I don't want to miss anything. We have lots of V's lewd scenes but only one for Allie. Not to mention there is none for Alexa, Patricia, Tiana, etc. So I'm still thinking V is canon.

According to your logic we should have seen 2 lewd scenes per episode for Allie instead of V. Because Jake's known her over 10 years. She is single and still has feelings for him.

I understand why you got pissed, tho. You love V, and want to see more content of her. It is super subjective. Everyone has their own taste when it comes to women. But for me V's lame-ass drama and her stupid DTR questions are annoying AF. So I think it is not fair to see her to get more screen time and more lewd scenes than other amazing girls.

I'm just sharing my thoughts. After all it is the devs' desicion. But as I said before if It was up to me, I'd go with Jammin and Allie as main girls. V can NOT carry this game.

Look it's the opposite, it doesn't bother me at all, I play all the paths too and I don't particularly like her, that doesn't mean I don't know how to differentiate the story, if you follow her as Li it's logical that she's canon and stays there with you, but it's not logical that you complain about her being canon when you're the one who's choosing her.
The girls you mention are secondary like Alexa..., and they will have scenes at some point in the game, but don't expect the same amount of content with them as with a Li.
I also want more scenes with other Lis, but every Li has a rhythm, what's the point of having scenes with Allison if she hates you at the beginning? Or with Maggie if you don't know her at all and every time you meet her at the beginning it's after something bad has happened?
You can perfectly make a save with Jasmine or Allison and she's annoying for two chapters until you break up with her, and then you never see her again.
she's Veronica goddamnit. Do you dislike her so much that you call her by a different name?
Sorry, I don't hate her, but I had just woken up and my brain couldn't remember her name.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Nat seems pretty sus from the start,
If we dont let jesmine invite her, and we dont have a plus one do only jesmine and mc go to conference?
There are a lot of conference combos now,
Allie+jesmine+nat
Allie+jesmine
Veronica+jesmine+nat
Veronica+jesscia
only jesmine
or maybe jesmine invites someone else if we reject nat.
So much work for devs i know it will be made easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: tckntckn
4.80 star(s) 165 Votes