• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

quickano4

Nov 1, 2023
How do I get the Scene before the yoga pants one? I nknow it is a Veronica scene, and I have a path extra for her, but somehow I missed that one.
no no, i get yoga pants scene..there is a scene after thet and before jammin scene
do you know how to get that?......this one...the one where the girl has lired pants 1714909760312.png

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
no no, i get yoga pants scene..there is a scene after thet and before jammin scene
do you know how to get that?......this one...the one where the girl has lired pants View attachment 3604732
Yeah I wondered about it too so I've downloaded cheat mode from OP and it turns out that it's the same scene as the one you've unlocked, only much shorter. It probably ends up short if you have too few points with Veronica or you don't say you love her or something. Either way it's not worth watching and adding it to a gallery is just stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: StingerWolf

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Seems like the renders are getting better and better. Love the story so far. Now all we need is some new fan sigs. The current sigs just don’t do it justice. Especially the Jammin one.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
I'm sad that the physics explanation behind the battery (current and voltage) is pretty much bullshit. Please have someone actually fact check this.
If you had a battery with "400V and 2500A", the current would only flow if you short both terminals. If you hook up equipment that is designed for 400V DC, everything will work as designed. Current flow is just a result of voltage and resistance, there is no way a battery can magically increase the current that flows through a circuit. This would only be possible by increasing the voltage.
This is something you should learn in high school

Reactions: Greebz

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So to get any action with the ex-wife (Allie) you have to have minus personality points (Basically be a douche)? I played the nice guy (+personality) and don't get the lewd scene after her inviting the mc to dinner. Shame the only way to get her sex scene is being a twat (well so far) could have played this out for the two different personality traits :rolleyes: Finished the story and went back to the gallery and unlocked it to find I had missed her scene.
it's a hatefuck scene dude... so if you don't want to have any sort of future relationship with her, go for it. Otherwise slow and steady wins the race. You can probably get back together if you play your cards right, but it's not instant gratification.

Reactions: Greebz and Mars_ixv

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
it's a hatefuck scene dude... so if you don't want to have any sort of future relationship with her, go for it. Otherwise slow and steady wins the race. You can probably get back together if you play your cards right, but it's not instant gratification.
And that's why I love that storyline.

Reactions: Elduriel

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I mean if your into the most vanilla of girls who is also boing as hell and so desperately want to tie us down even though we are literally going through some things and asking the question of 'are we a couple or no?'... Can't say I'm a fan of V at all. I mean if she wasn't a super jealous bitch and the whole pop the question in the most awfulist of times, then maybe she'd be decent. Problem is though... there are quite a number of gals, who sure have some flags and likely gonna get us burned for sure, that are better and more open minded to things and aren't super jealous.

But thats just my two cents on V.
Eh? Most people would trade their right testicle to land with someone like Veronica...gorgeous, loyal, smart, caring.
She's in her 30s and in a relationship where she's more committed than he: at that point in her life, she wants something more than a fling.
Yeah she's jealous, but who wouldn't be in her position? Jasmine is throwing herself, in front of her, at MC.

singaporecane

Sep 4, 2022
Eh? Most people would trade their right testicle to land with someone like Veronica...gorgeous, loyal, smart, caring.
She's in her 30s and in a relationship where she's more committed than he: at that point in her life, she wants something more than a fling.
Yeah she's jealous, but who wouldn't be in her position? Jasmine is throwing herself, in front of her, at MC.
Definitely. She's one of the most underrated LI's in AVN's that I've seen. The problem is that every LI in this game is so damn good!

Last edited:

Beatlezz12

Mar 16, 2024
I agree. Veronica is the most realistic LI in the game imo. The things that people are hating on her for, her being clingy, possessive and jealous, well, that's how most women are irl lol.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I agree. Veronica is the most realistic LI in the game imo. The things that people are hating on her for, her being clingy, possessive and jealous, well, that's how most women are irl lol.
i meeean. i agree to some point. i´m also playing her path, but what kinda destroyed her character for me was the fact that she´s throwing a hissy fit because MC doesn´t want to take her with him when he´s doing all that to gather money for his daughter. Obviously, ur taking a person who knows what she´s talking about.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Maggie_Mechanics.png

Today is the time for Mechanics and Street Racers! With the next tiers, we decided to get closer to Maggie, whose story was left hanging at the end of Episode 2. Are you interested in seeing how her story unfolds further?

Find out now -

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes