bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I lost it when she mentioned that speaking 8 languages is an European thing. Yeah most europeans countries tend to have a second & third languages but a huge part of the natives usually don't even speak more than two. English, German and French are primary languages of many international organizations including the United Nations, the European Union, and the World Trade Organization so that make sense she would be fluent with the three but except for Spanish and Russian in eastern european countries the rest aren't that common. And the whole sentence : there're often commonalities between languages so learning two can be almost easy as one. Bullshit, sure a lot of words have similar structure but the grammatical differences between just English, French and Dutch are anything but minor. Just the gender nouns or the prepositions... :HideThePain:
> People still taking Nat's words at face value, smh

If you were to pay attention to how she behaves, you'd understand she's clearly testing the waters. She's a mysterious persona, and it helps her that the people she spoke to have absolutely no clue how things work overseas. It's all part of her strategy.

Reactions: vireker

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i hope the future content will not break down the saves. no fun skipping the game :/
btw
Am I the only one who f*cking hates Veronica? I think she is irritating as hell. She is a forced LI, and if you're not on her path, her only aim is to create drama for no fucking reason. Oh, I know you just got out of a FUCKING MARRIAGE, and your daughter very well may be on her DEATHBED, but what do you mean you are not ready to commit and get every single person with a vagina out of your life? She's jealous of MC's students, friends, and ex-wife. I'm pretty sure if his daughter and mother were in the picture, she would be jealous of them too. Seriously, who harasses and breaks up with a guy when his child has JUST been put into A FUCKING COMA.

I've played quite a lot of games on this website (probably waaay more than I should :/ ) But she is the first LI that I genuinely hate. Denying her is the highlight of every single one of my playthroughs. Her having nearly more scenes than other girls combined really pisses me off too. In future releases, I really hope other characters (literally any other character; I'd rather my MC fuck Cooper before Veronica) get more spotlight.

P.S. I know Jammin' doesn't make the whole "jealousy" thing any easier for her, and every other girl is much, much hotter than Veronica, so she does have a point in her jealousy, but come on, u don't do that to a guy while her daughter has been put in a coma recently. (I don't know when exactly, but I don't think multiple weeks have passed.)
well, i dont hate her. but i find her irritating. btw Jammin and V jealousy scenes are perfect, soooo much fun.
oh, and you can make her go to canada, so i didnt meet her in chapter 3 :D
i will miss the jealousy scenes :LOL:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
-Hey Jack you know we are buddies for life. Here take this fuck you money and go help your daughter!
-OMG Cooper i love you so much bro.
-Dont even mention it Jack thats the least i could do for Lilly since it was my ugly ass truck put her in to coma. Oops tehehe.
dont. :HideThePain:
just no

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I played with the mod, but the saves are not completely broken. I could load an autosave and just skipped through a couple of renders to get to the new content.
I only managed to play from a save within episode 2 before our race.
I'll see wether the updated mod will allow me to play my saves otherwise I must it's stupid to have restart the game every other update.

Oct 17, 2018
A VN with an actually interesting story. I'm delighted. Also how am I supposed to choose anyone but Allison. Like. They have a sweet little kid together, she is not a total bitch, they have years of history that just cannot be replaced, they have mutual friends who they stuck with even after the divorce and she is super attractive. It's so unfair that Maggie is so adorable and Jasmine drives me crazy. I just cannot move on. Ex-wife FTW.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I see so many people on either Jasmine or Veronica (or both), lots for Allison and Nat, and a couple for Alexa. Starting to think I am the only person who likes Maggie!
Indeed, her massage therapist skills deserve some recognition. :Kappa:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I'll wait for the next update to play. I was always worried that when the chapters were split it would feel like the girl, I like gets less content. I'm not including sex scenes of course because I don't give a shit about those things.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I tried a manipulation because it wasn't working, and lost everything. Seriously I'm tired.
I mean seriously at this point I don't think it's because if the mod. Reinstalling it should fix it but every recent save is busted and now I gotta work through the again for the 2nd time and destiny has it I can't skip seen scenes so now I am on risk to skip stuff I haven't seen yet.

BabacuLa

May 3, 2024
I don't know where you get that she is canon. There's nothing stopping you from doing what you're saying.
In fact, if you're not in her path, she doesn't even appear in the chapter.
She doesn't have 2 scenes, it's really the same extended scene. It's normal that so far she has more scenes, since you start in a relationship with her (they have to satisfy people who need sex scenes from the beginning), but that doesn't mean that it's focused on her, but you have to meet the other Li first. From now on the content will be more balanced, as the rest of the Lis have started to have content.
Well... Unfortunately, I have to play V's path too because I don't want to miss anything. We have lots of V's lewd scenes but only one for Allie. Not to mention there is none for Alexa, Patricia, Tiana, etc. So I'm still thinking V is canon.

According to your logic we should have seen 2 lewd scenes per episode for Allie instead of V. Because Jake's known her over 10 years. She is single and still has feelings for him.

I understand why you got pissed, tho. You love V, and want to see more content of her. It is super subjective. Everyone has their own taste when it comes to women. But for me V's lame-ass drama and her stupid DTR questions are annoying AF. So I think it is not fair to see her to get more screen time and more lewd scenes than other amazing girls.

I'm just sharing my thoughts. After all it is the devs' desicion. But as I said before if It was up to me, I'd go with Jammin and Allie as main girls. V can NOT carry this game.

View attachment 3604625 No, no, no! You're not just a convenience at all! In fact, you're very inconvenient. Please take your drama and shove it where it doesn't distract me from SAVING MY ADORABLE LITTLE ANGEL'S LIFE

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So to get any action with the ex-wife (Allie) you have to have minus personality points (Basically be a douche)? I played the nice guy (+personality) and don't get the lewd scene after her inviting the mc to dinner. Shame the only way to get her sex scene is being a twat (well so far) could have played this out for the two different personality traits :rolleyes: Finished the story and went back to the gallery and unlocked it to find I had missed her scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamcomming

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I agree that Victoria's behaviour is realistic, but she is the kind of toxic girlfriend, I understand her jealousy, but to a certain extent. If your partner is not able to trust you, and does not consider your problems, focusing only on her worries and insecurities, I don't want someone like that by my side.
she's Veronica goddamnit. Do you dislike her so much that you call her by a different name?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Please take your drama and shove it where it doesn't distract me from SAVING MY ADORABLE LITTLE ANGEL'S LIFE
Yeah, I'm sure everyone will be laser focused on that and won't be distracted by firey redheads, damsels in disters, or goth succubi :oops:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
View attachment 3604625 No, no, no! You're not just a convenience at all! In fact, you're very inconvenient. Please take your drama and shove it where it doesn't distract me from SAVING MY ADORABLE LITTLE ANGEL'S LIFE
Hehe, I dumped her in the last update, before this one. Grossing me out the overattached and demanding nature she has. Yuck. And she has a very used up body, gross.

Reactions: MaxRichard

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Played the new update, really well done, eventhough I am an Allie fan, it still was a great one, both in length and content. I just hope, we get some Allie, maybe Kalani content in the next update.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How do I get the Scene before the yoga pants one? I nknow it is a Veronica scene, and I have a path extra for her, but somehow I missed that one.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes