VN - Ren'Py - Race of Life [Ep. 3.1 Extra Fix v3] [Underground Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

windshowling2

This game has the chance to be one of the top 3DCG games out there.

Gorgeous women, hot animated sex scenes, and an interesting and unique story in a lot of aspects. Looking forward to this games development!

Also cars go Vroommmmmm.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kris'is

First episode was a straight banger. Very nice story in the game which also makes sense, renders look really nice and the characters are perfect. Looking forward to the updates that will come after this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

homejorz

Holy SHIT what a good first episode. Lot's of content really showing what you're made of right out the gate! Will definitely be keeping an eye on this. Great damn job on amazing high quality renders, animations, writing, interface the characters are charming and interesting the woman are SMOKING hot and MC is actually likeable and relatable for once. keep up the good work!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Damazera

Loved this work of Underground studios. The story is pretty interesting and I look forward to this game. The graphics were 8/10 and the animations were 9/10. The only thing that I noticed was the details. Some textures looked blurry but thats's just me being picky...
    Great job and can't wait for Episode 2!!!!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

08Hanbo

When you open the game, the opening of the game is cool, and the music of the main menu is also nice. The music and sound effects are also suitable for the game.

The storyline is very engrossing and interesting, the characters are very attractive, the renders and animations are really awesome, the racing animations are super cool, and there are a lot of dialogue options.

There are also a lot of options for the message feature, and I've selected almost every option in the messages to see different texts, so if you select the wrong message, you might miss some scenes.

When you are racing, there are many options for you to choose, and there is a time limit. After all, you are racing. So how you want to drive is up to you!

Of course the most important thing is how do you want to treat the women around you? To be a good guy or an asshole? Your own story to decide for yourself!

I spent about three hours playing this game, maybe because I'm a slow reader, but this is just Episode 1, and there is so much game content.

The beginning of this game is definitely one of the best games I have played recently. Trust me, this game is definitely worth a try.

Underground Studio definitely deserve more attention and support!