Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Team Maggie all the way.
The only bad thing with Maggie's route is i think they are setting it up so it was her dog that caused the whole incident with his daughter. Remember them talking about the dog smelling his dog on her? And that's gonna SUCK if that's the case.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I'm sorry if it's been discussed here before, but I'm wondering something. Because of the incompatible saves I'm playing this from the beginning and I noticed something that got me curious. Is Jasmine perhaps actual street race driver? I remember she attend some racing events but don't remember her competing in them (Maybe I'm just idiot). In this shot that girl, all geared up really look like jasmine though.
View attachment 3633956
It seems that the developer reused the jasmine model for a background character. :unsure:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
The only bad thing with Maggie's route is i think they are setting it up so it was her dog that caused the whole incident with his daughter. Remember them talking about the dog smelling his dog on her? And that's gonna SUCK if that's the case.
I don't remember that. I haven't played the update yet (I've got a backlog of updates to play, and as a Maggie fan, I know I have something to look forward too, so happy to enjoy the buildup). I'll do a quick playthrough before starting the new updates. But if you're right, that's gunna be awful.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Dudeee, why this game didn't have harem
Developer is going for grounded and - relatively - realistic main character. At best he is a racing champ and builds a great invention. Else, he is a normal guy, handling his job, child and dating life. Dating several people at once is relatively unrealistic. You can only pull this of if you are famous, wealthy and charismatic. Most of the love interests want a normal partner and a normal relationship, not some manslut they have to share. If MC starts fucking everyone, they will leave him.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Man I feel really bad for V, her content is awesome but because at the start of the game she played the 'forced girlfriend' role most players will remember her as 'the crazy chick that wants to prevent me from playing the game'...

Everything about her route would be 10/10 if this was the middle of the relationship of the player pursuing her, it might be for the MC, but its not for the player unfortunately. The MC might be in love with her if he really thinks about it, but the player isn't, the player barely knows her when he is asked to make commitments.

The flexy yoga moves, the jiggly ass, the exhibitionisms, none of it will be able to make up for the audience's first impressions :cry:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Race of Life stays undefeated ever singe I played it in 0.1, every single sexy scene was fire this update, a main plot that actually seems to be moving, relationships progressing. I still know nothing and don't care about the cars lingo, I would actually skip it if it wasn't cleverly intertwined with banter. GG

The only way from here is downhill :Kappa: :Kappa:

Oct 10, 2022
Race of Life stays undefeated ever singe I played it in 0.1, every single sexy scene was fire this update, a main plot that actually seems to be moving, relationships progressing. I still know nothing and don't care about the cars lingo, I would actually skip it if it wasn't cleverly intertwined with banter. GG

The only way from here is downhill :Kappa: :Kappa:
Here's a plot hole for you. If Allison has the custody of Lily and she works as a VP of R&D department in a pharmaceutical company, then why is not her insurance cover Lily's treatment? I am not talking about Wake up Institute but the hospital thing. :unsure:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Here's a plot hole for you. If Allison has the custody of Lily and she works as a VP of R&D department in a pharmaceutical company, then why is not her insurance cover Lily's treatment? I am not talking about Wake up Institute but the hospital thing. :unsure:
had the same thought but another angle... in that kind of role she would have way more money than 8k saved. Not mentioning the company stock options she would have.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Thanks for responding properly instead of going hostile immediately like the previous responder. With the exposition dumps not bothering you, I guess it is an understandable position to take considering your experience with GRRM. But the issue with me personally was the length of certain conversations, whether it be with Cooper, the male/female docs, and Jasmine in the lab. It went on for too long to a point where, given I was able to understand the terms, it felt pretty corny. My experience with lore dumps is from Expanse books, which I read after the series. Corey's books have exposition dumps, but they're in quick bursts and leave without lingering, not giving you a bad aftertaste. By the end of each book, you can piece together the MacGuffin lore without completely being overwhelmed by its presence in every dialogue. But again, I'm certainly not making a comparison of this AVN with Corey's novels because that's ridiculous.

The reason why I can't compare this to some other AVN here is because this one is unique here in its own way. The writer certainly is intelligent, and there are some really good dialogues between MC and the ex-wife, which felt natural and very non-AVN writing to me. Also, the renders of the characters show that the dev genuinely put thought into those scenes; the dialogue of resentment in Allison's face and them just not hooking up just after exchanging good words signifies the dev put at least some thought into their arc, even if it's an avn. Hence why I even made the original review, because it was different than anything I've played here. A few fixes in the story, in my opinion, would really make this game one of the best here.

Now about the writer statement, I explained what I actually meant to the other person before in one of my replies; I guess I should have worded it better considering it got quoted twice. I'll keep that in mind.
it's just a matter of opinion and taste.
I, myself, enjoy technical dumps. and in this game, you even get it with banter. to me, it all adds to the immersion and world building. especially for sci-fi stories, it shows the author actually tried to make it believable and did some research. The Dune saga is a good example of technical/"science" dumps :)

dude ! didn't even think of that. you're so right. it could be her dog. Maggie's path is already full of drama, and she already has Wyatt that kind of links her to Allison. adding more drama to her route might be too much :D
she is into femdom even. it might put off a lot of players if we add more :D

Dudeee, why this game didn't have harem
then each choice and decision is important.

bro! that's a good point ! in France, you can even combine the private health insurance of both parents for kids if you have some. i don't know how it works in the US, but it might be because the big pharma company is so capitalistic that they have poor health insurance for their employees to reduce the costs ? :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
had the same thought but another angle... in that kind of role she would have way more money than 8k saved. Not mentioning the company stock options she would have.
MC worked for the same company. maybe they both burnt all their savings into the house. it seems they don't have any mortgage to pay for it. and Allison could be required to buy her ex's share of the house after the divorce as she would be the one with the higher salary between them.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Didnt thought about it at all and would be fitting for the story but i really cant see someone like Maggie just running away afterwards when a car crashes a little girl into another car?

And she really would be a cold-blooded motherfucker in this case as she looked very happy and relaxed when Jake came back from the hospital until she realised that he's feeling very bad.

Really hard to imagine a girl like maggie enjoying her evening happyly a few hours after she saw a little girl being overrun by a car and her dog been involved while she just left.

I still tend to think it was wyatt (and his dog) but i think i would prefer if it would have been just a random accident. We will see

MedicBear

Aug 30, 2017
Found a bug. The music from the first scene where you get in the car after teaching class, right at the start of the game (when you get the toilet text from Cooper and drive past Jasmine at the beach) doesn't end properly. It continues into the next scene and the next indefinitely, overlapping the other music tracks. This persists even if you save and restart the game. Makes playing the game with music awful. It seems to fizzle out after the first V sex scene ends and it transitions to Maggie's introduction.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes