• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Jasmine is too young to be a stepmother. She's the typical slutty sorority girl that's parading her titties around. Too immature. Unsure about her future. Also, she's MC's student. Not fit to be a stepmother. :HideThePain:
yea, except the MC ain't looking for a "stepmother"... Lily has her mom. Even if he is in a relationship with someone, they don't have to assume any sort of parental role with her, especially early on.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Looks and intellect don't necessarily decide your dating life though. She's probably had lots of guys interested, but may have wanted to concentrate on her daughter (or been gun-shy since her ex was a cheater). Knew a girl in high school, smart, pretty, great personality. Got married early and had a son. Marriage tanked quickly. Spent the next 20 years putting herself through college and raising her son. Only dated once or twice in all that time as far as I know. Still just hangs out with groups of friends (both genders) and doesn't date. Quite happy.
On the flip side, my brother in law is a fairly handsome, successful, guy. he's on live in girlfriend #5 or 8 or 10 (something like that) and has had 5 actual wives in between all that :eek: He just sort of skips dating straight to marriage or commitment....then finds out later they're bat-shit crazy or wanted by the police :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. He never, never, cheats....but meets someone new within 2 weeks of a breakup.

It takes all kinds:unsure::LOL:
Yeah of course there are always exceptions.

The man who gave them their only child is considered special for quite a few of women. Even if the relationship ended badly, it will be always considered as the one big love.

And i think to commit is just something very final for Allison.

She made her decision, committed herself completly to Jake, married him and gave him a child.

I feel like a possible breakup was completly out of the question for Allie.

Even after she divorced him, she expects Jake to make the impossible possible and find a way for her to forgive him.

Half of her insults towards Jake in the beginning are her trying to provoke him to redeem himself, to prove her that he changed.

She even asks him outright „You won’t even try to make it up to me? The wife you cheated on?“ because she wants it so badly just can’t see how it could be possible.

This woman has the wedding picture showing herself and the ex-husband she supposedly hates, kissing each other, showcased in her living room 5 years after the divorce..

More commitment is barely possible, she simply never moved on and is still in love

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Haha im really completly unable to comprehend how your brain works, this is just nonsense again.
Your idea that everyone would "cheat back" after being cheated on is completly bananas again
You could add the dumb [...] nothing worth quoting
And this coming from the guy who admitted liking heated debates and accused me of being condescending toward other ppl and their opinions and insulting them. Sound logic man, like most of the stuff you replied to me.:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Don't try to comprehend or agree with anything I say here, cuz I couldn't care less if you do. Just learn the difference between respectfully disagreeing with other ppl and bluntly insulting them while trying to prove some made-up nonsense you deduced from fuck knows where... better yet, get some quotes from the story whenever you want to contradict someone, but you should stop making up your own version of 'facts' you use in debates, cuz it makes you sound like somebody who's laughing at their own jokes.

Do me this one and only favor and keep your word on not replying to me again, if you don't know what a polite conversation is.

I think you're wrong, when they break up, if she's with someone else, she's not cheating on him. So there is no revenge, it's called moving on with life. Usually revenge is in court, when you come out with one hand in front and one hand behind.
So, bottom line is, she should've moved on with her life, cuz it ain't worth dwelling on what's already happened and can't be changed, find herself a better man to eventually settle down with again, one she considers worth the effort of getting married to again, and only tolerate the MC for their daughter's sake and happiness. Did I get this right ?? Cuz that's the gist of what I said in my previous posts before some white knights here got triggered by don't-know-what and twisted my words without having any proof at all to back them up.

Can't believe there's ppl here who're still stuck on the "buut buut HE cheated on her while she prolly never even used a dildo after their divorce" without seeing the bigger picture, which would be the MC having to earn his ex-wife's forgiveness, proving he deserves to be a part of Lily's life as her dad, and him becoming a better, responsible, actual adult.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It's easy that is correct, yet should be dissed at every corner of the internet so no one make another one. :LOL:

But, I'll give you another one. ;)
I only partly agree, i would like a witcher series made by hbo for example .. just dont give netflix any good source material for anything ever again and it deserves to be flamed and dissed as much as possible :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But yeah the comment about Tris hair was hilarious and i imagine what at least 50% of the viewers thought seeing tris for the first time in the series :LOL::LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
I only partly agree, i would like a witcher series made by hbo for example .. just dont give netflix any good source material for anything ever again and it deserves to be flamed and dissed as much as possible :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But yeah the comment about Tris hair was hilarious and i imagine what at least 50% of the viewers thought seeing tris for the first time in the series :LOL::LOL:
Then you don't partly agree. When I said no one make another one I meant that. I would love to see a Witcher series loyal to the lore.

Only Geralt was somewhat okay, then they though this is good we should recast him. :LOL:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
And this coming from the guy who admitted liking heated debates and accused me of being condescending toward other ppl and their opinions and insulting them. Sound logic man, like most of the stuff you replied to me.:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Don't try to comprehend or agree with anything I say here, cuz I couldn't care less if you do. Just learn the difference between respectfully disagreeing with other ppl and bluntly insulting them while trying to prove some made-up nonsense you deduced from fuck knows where... better yet, get some quotes from the story whenever you want to contradict someone, but you should stop making up your own version of 'facts' you use in debates, cuz it makes you sound like somebody who's laughing at their own jokes.

Do me this one and only favor and keep your word on not replying to me again, if you don't know what a polite conversation is.
Nah i will always reply when you quote me, sorry.

And whats up with your reading comprehension, i mentioned that i dont mind your condescending attitude because i enjoy heated debates. Everything you quote only proves that? You dont have to hold your words back in a discussion with me but i would expect you to not be a snowflakes yourself than. Which you apparently are?

Your making up strawman-arguments and youre shifting the goal-posts of every discussion all the time. Now you pretend to be offended when youre out of arguments.

And youre making shit up again, you are the one making up "some made-up nonsense you deduced from fuck knows where", it was about your statement that every women with the looks of allison would cheat back on her partner. Where did you got that from?

How is that not deluded made up nonsense? Do you have ingame quotes which prove that (lol) or any kind of statistics from any valuable source? Of course not, because its bullshit.

Im always up for a discussion, but dont cry me a river now bro, i never insulted you, im just calling out your nonsense.

Defenestrator.for.traitor : Thats how i imagined a hbo witcher series, just copy the damn fucking books :ROFLMAO:

MaxRichard

Formerly 'sluraplea'
Oct 7, 2023
At the start of the game, MC seems to be interested in dating: He can become more official with V, flirt with his students, meets his new neigbor for the first time in a private, vulnerable position, gets the interest of a spy. The intent is clear: MC is done mourning his divorce and is willing to look for a new partner in his life.

But then Lily happens and going after any women who isn't with Lily is irresponsible and against common sense priorities. You fuck around when you have the freedom, you don't fuck around while you gather money for your daughters treatment. And even lustful ruthless MC isn't portrayed as someone who would put Lily under the bus for pussy, even asshole MC cares for Lily above everything.

Sure, he doesn't need to get together with Allison, but he must work with her together.
You can totally bang other chicks and still get money for Lily's treatment. In fact, that's precisely what many of us are doing who are playing other non-Allie paths. I don't care for Allie. I treat her nicely because I love my daughter and I keep my word of paying for the treatment, but I don't care about her love life and I don't see how she has to have any bearing on my own love life.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
But, I'll give you another one. ;)
Well, I for one am actually surprised anyone can even notice poor Lily with that mountain of sweet, delicious chocolate cake and manly happiness standing in front of her.:sneaky:

I think the difference between V and Allison even if she was jealous, she wouldn't lose her temper with a student like V does, I think she would stop Jasmine instead of getting into the argument and then have a serious talk with the mc.
Yeah, she'd stop Jasmine, probably even scold her a lil bit for being disrespectful toward her elders older ppl that aged like a fine wine, go talk it out with the MC, and depending how much Jasmine pissed her off, take all her anger out on him and keep it in the family.

Wonder if she ever took self-defense lessons, cuz if she did, he'd be fucked, literally and figuratively.:eek:

Maggie's old folks are involved in some shady shit. Lily's life would be in more danger around Maggie. Not exactly an ideal environment for a child to be in. Maggie couldn't even sleep peacefully in her own apartment.
You make a valid point, something that was obvious and even clearly stated in the story, if I'm not mistaken. And since that old asshole is supposedly friends with the Chief of Police and sooo muuch of a good-hearted man:sick: that donates a lot of money to charities, while the MC's just a cheating prick and a broke ass physics teacher involved in illegal street races, he'd get away with a lot of shit the average Joe wouldn't, even with kidnapping and murder, like he most likely did so far.

Lil so-so massage scene in this Ep aside, I like Maggie's character very much, but a relationship with her is like sitting your ass on a time bomb hoping it won't explode. The answer isn't IF it will explode, it's WHEN and HOW much damage it'll do.:cautious:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Lily is there too? Where? ;)
I know, right ?? But in Tiana's defense, she just takes care of the lil angel, there's no ulterior motive behind her pose... even if she'd like to fuck her dad alone or with Lani. Duty always cums first tho, pleasure's second.:giggle:

here's the proof
It wouldn't make sense for her to still be an LI if she didn't look good anymore. Devs know their perv loyal fanbase and what they want.:WeSmart:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
So, bottom line is, she should've moved on with her life, cuz it ain't worth dwelling on what's already happened and can't be changed, find herself a better man to eventually settle down with again, one she considers worth the effort of getting married to again, and only tolerate the MC for their daughter's sake and happiness. Did I get this right ?? Cuz that's the gist of what I said in my previous posts before some white knights here got triggered by don't-know-what and twisted my words without having any proof at all to back them up.

Can't believe there's ppl here who're still stuck on the "buut buut HE cheated on her while she prolly never even used a dildo after their divorce" without seeing the bigger picture, which would be the MC having to earn his ex-wife's forgiveness, proving he deserves to be a part of Lily's life as her dad, and him becoming a better, responsible, actual adult.
That's not what I meant. You were saying that she should have slept with someone else out of revenge. And I'm telling you that it's not revenge because when they break up they are no longer a couple. Besides, she doesn't need to because revenge is the consequences of having cheated on her, that's when the judge gives her the house, pension, etc.
Regarding what you are saying now, I don't care if she has moved on with her life, she has every right, what I would not like is for her to have a partner right now if she is Li, and not because she is sleeping with someone else, but because of the fact that the mc already fucked up one marriage and I wouldn't want him to fuck up another one.

Reactions: GokutheG

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Yeah, she'd stop Jasmine, probably even scold her a lil bit for being disrespectful toward her elders older ppl that aged like a fine wine, go talk it out with the MC, and depending how much Jasmine pissed her off, take all her anger out on him and keep it in the family.

Wonder if she ever took self-defense lessons, cuz if she did, he'd be fucked, literally and figuratively.:eek:
And here's the proof,
screenshot0019.png
I am amused by your perception of age. Aging like wine? If Mc is 10 years older than Jasmine, Allison and he must be 30? She's in her prime.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
You make a valid point, something that was obvious and even clearly stated in the story, if I'm not mistaken. And since that old asshole is supposedly friends with the Chief of Police and sooo muuch of a good-hearted man:sick: that donates a lot of money to charities, while the MC's just a cheating prick and a broke ass physics teacher involved in illegal street races, he'd get away with a lot of shit the average Joe wouldn't, even with kidnapping and murder, like he most likely did so far.

Lil so-so massage scene in this Ep aside, I like Maggie's character very much, but a relationship with her is like sitting your ass on a time bomb hoping it won't explode. The answer isn't IF it will explode, it's WHEN and HOW much damage it'll do.:cautious:
To recap:
With Maggie our daughter could end up in the crossfire of her family dramas
Natalya could take her hostage to extract information from us
Veronica could take her out while she's in a coma so she doesn't have to split the MC

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
To recap:
With Maggie our daughter could end up in the crossfire of her family dramas
Natalya could take her hostage to extract information from us
Veronica could take her out while she's in a coma so she doesn't have to split the MC
All very well and good but does anyone seriously expect a 20/21(?) year old to take a guy with a child seriously...take oin the child...take on the (now) turmoil of his current situation?

She fuck-bait at best...I can't see it having any long term future.

Beatlezz12

Mar 16, 2024
Woah, never seen a sentence this wrong. ;)
I have never been more sure, V's titties and booty is numero uno bro. :ROFLMAO:

I am not sure whether you played the game but she threw a hissy fit on every path. You can be professional and never try to do anything with Jasmine and she still make a scene. She even dare to demand MC fire Jasmine. Let me say this again, even if you are pure committed to V path:sick: she still does that.
She's not throwing a hissy fit for no reason. MC is kind of an asshole. Game forces you to hire Jasmine as your assistant. Let's not pretend MC's dick was not involved in the decision of making Jasmine your assistant lol :BootyTime: She basically becomes your work wife at that point. Even the most secure and confident woman in the world would be feeling some kind of way when she sees her man working with a flirty-ass redhead goddess like Jasmine let alone the insecure ones like V lol.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here but just because she loves MC that does not mean MC gonna love her back. I sincerely doubt she would care Lily as much as Allie. You are talking entirely hypothetical, I can say I am sure she would hate Lily because she is the most important person to MC and that would make her jealous, so she will hate her. See?
Bro you're the one who brought up a hypothetical scenario where Allison does not exist anymore. :WaitWhat: Even if you take away my hypothetical statement, do you really believe that currently, your student, the spy or others are the better fit to be Lily's stepmom than V? Those young hoes are just fucking around. Queen V is 100% all-in baby! :KEK:

Clear off, hopefully.
Stop it. 1A Best Girl is here to stay lol

She is already in danger. Wyatt still after MC and Allie. As we are talking about the endgame here, the problems of Maggie will be long gone then. Also, what you says shows how she is a perfect candidate. You could not find any flaw with Maggie, you had to talk about someone else.
What end game? :LOL: We're talking about present Jasmine and V, why's Maggie at the end game? lol Now you're talking hypothetical. We don't know when or how it'll end. What Maggie has is even worse than a flaw, it's the danger around her. We're talking about the well being of Lily here remember?

Oh, boy! Did you really said this? Really? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Dude, read what V said. She literally pranced around topless in a foreign country for 3 years.
:WaitWhat: Bro is talking about past titty flashing incidents in Zihuatanejo 10 years ago and dodged the important present facts lol. Argue the point. I'm asking you for the last time, in your hypothetical scenario, you're telling me that your 20 year old student is better fit to be the stepmom of your kid? If your answer is truly yes then shiiiieet...more power to ya lmaooo :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes