Ohvidente

Formerly 'Why call me a troll?'
Feb 20, 2024
What a fucking game, holy shit, does anyone know if the end of ep3 was still out this year?

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
will there be consequences if I break up with Veronica at this point in the story? (i am currently deciding about charity event)

Not that I have anything against her, but seriously, she's asking for a commitment relathionship, in chapter 2 of AVN, like for real?
i didnt even fuck anyone yet(besides her)

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
will there be consequences if I break up with Veronica at this point in the story? (i am currently deciding about charity event)

Not that I have anything against her, but seriously, she's asking for a commitment relathionship, in chapter 2 of AVN, like for real?

Do you really want a spoiler?

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: strangelandQQ

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I haven't had the opportunity to test all the routes yet, but for those who played ROF for the first time, please take it easy.

My question is, is it possible to maintain a casual relationship with V and hook up with the other girls?

Another question, depending on whether I'm dating V or not, does the dialogue change? Do you like more spicy scenes? PS: I've been through them all even though I'm dating V.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I haven't had the opportunity to test all the routes yet, but for those who played ROF for the first time, please take it easy.

My question is, is it possible to maintain a casual relationship with V and hook up with the other girls?

Another question, depending on whether I'm dating V or not, does the dialogue change? Do you like more spicy scenes? PS: I've been through them all even though I'm dating V.
you can remain in a relationship with V if you take allison to the ball, at the ball you can have sex with a side girl,, and cheat on V with Jammin and Maggie in Ep3

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes