4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
How to fix it? Yesterday I started a new game, due to the fact that I hadn’t built a pen before and didn’t get a lizard girl. Today I go up to sister, and she has this menu. I tried several old saves, everything is fine there. 2024-05-15_050213.jpg

P.S. the problem is solved. after the task with the necklace

Last edited:

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
After nearly a whole month since the last post... and after 4 years... The developer FINALLY released... something

View attachment 3680989
It is not MUCH but it is SOMETHING.
Stripped-down version? Sounds suspicious as fuck, almost like he lost\dumped the previous game, or it's another person in the patreon account, idk, the whole thing smells. Let's see how stripped-down it is once someone uploads it.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2022
In its current state, the test version does have a big issue going on: It's supposed to have 2 floors to play through, but the latter half of the 2nd floor has a glitch that prevents further progress.
EDIT: version 1.2 should fix this issue

I'll just showcase what this test build has to offer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, yeah...
The developer has been UNUSUALLY active since the release of this test version. He seems to constantly be releasing new builds at a rapid rate, and deleting old ones. I'll try to update this link as quick as I can when it happens... But there's a high chance it will be outdated within a day.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2022
The 1.3 link doesn't work. Can someone reupload it?
The developer seems to keep on making new builds, then immediately deleting old links.
I'll try to update the link to my post as quick as I can, but sometimes the "updates" just happen without any announcement.
It was only the early afternoon when Test 1.2 was released, but 5 updates later within the day and now it's 1.3!!!

Reactions: ThePope05

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Hitboxes feel off at this moment and sometimes enemies get stuck after receiving a hit. But it's a test version so bugs can be expected.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes