4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
How do you trigger this? I though I got everything, but them I saw this picture on the first page... I know this is in the MC house in dream world but I don't know how to trigger this scene... When I go into the house it's totally empty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Medek

Jul 4, 2017
How do you trigger this? I though I got everything, but them I saw this picture on the first page... I know this is in the MC house in dream world but I don't know how to trigger this scene... When I go into the house it's totally empty.
This is a very very old screenshot. This is the old opening scene when you start a new game.
I didn't mess around with it but I think if you change Opening to 1 in MainData.DAT you can trigger it

Reactions: DiTo

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
Save game for anyone who want if i remember correctly its v8 or v8.1

and i played abit with stats in game For example= INF stamina, higher jump, no fall dmg...
atleast for me the stamina is annoying runs out fast

EDIT: got pms that Hunger-thirst doesnt stay inf. well guess u have to eat/drink. for me atleast it stays inf.

Reactions: Cyts_Bear and Prick

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I tried to play this game before but my pc was running so slow until the game crashed, there is nothing to do about it, isn't it?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The whole idea of the dream world, and its implementation is pretty stupid imo.

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
R-life looks pretty similar to Monster girl island, is it the same creator, someone who knows fill me in please.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The whole idea of the dream world, and its implementation is pretty stupid imo.
The idea isn't the worst aspect. But the fact that it's an entire new game, within a game, is stupid.
He really should have just made another game instead of cramming it into this one.
It would have been a lot better if it was just a few dream sequences the player could pick between. Eg, dream about Nyotalia, dream about Rem, etc.
He should be working on D3 and D4 for fucks sake.

R-life looks pretty similar to Monster girl island, is it the same creator, someone who knows fill me in please.
Not the same.
Check the first post, and follow the patreon link. Not that hard.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
Call me stupid if I'm wrong, but the OP has been updated with 8.2Public build. I've gone a few pages back and the newest seems to be 8.2 Patreon build...
Is OP 8.2a/b?

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Call me stupid if I'm wrong, but the OP has been updated with 8.2Public build. I've gone a few pages back and the newest seems to be 8.2 Patreon build...
Is OP 8.2a/b?
8.2Public build is for free and v8.2b patreon only for now you download the pubic

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The version in the OP hasn't the F9 cheat option enabled(Patreons only)

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
8.2Public build is for free and v8.2b patreon only for now you download the pubic
"Version: 0.8.2 Patreon" might wanna change that on OP.
Honestly not sure why you updated with the watered down public version, we can all get that directly from the patreon.

Post still has a mega link for v0.8.2, if anyone wants it. NOT v0.8.2b.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
"Version: 0.8.2 Patreon" might wanna change that on OP.
Honestly not sure why you updated with the watered down public version, we can all get that directly from the patreon.

Post still has a mega link for v0.8.2, if anyone wants it. NOT v0.8.2b.
done

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
Ok so random question out of left field here, but where in the heck does Mantis go for her first quest? I can't figure out where she hid...

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes