• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So uh is Rem always this difficult too find? i found the other 2 in like the first 20 min but 60 min later and Rem is still hiding like a pro it seems.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
How the fuck do you save in this game? What the fuck is this interface, there is only resume and exit, says shit about saving

and what the hell is this randomness, I was wandering all land for over a day and found only 1 stone and 50 sticks and fuckton of leaves what the fuck?
There any random thing, all item are the same place. For save the game you must build your tent, press C and enter in your tent, look the pillow and press F.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
this is my save data.
How to install the save
If you don't have YOUR the save data, you MUST start the game and save it and replace the folder of my save data
If you have already YOUR save data replace the folder of my save data
+MC level 7
+Main quest complete
+Blue mushroom enable ( can you easy find, behind on sakura (pink color) tree)
+Red mushroom enable (can you find near the river)
+Dungeon compleate
+Monster girl base enable
+All moster girl are "my slave"
+Monster girl Android
+Skill sneaking Lv 4
+Quest H-godness complete ( she give BJ anytime)
+ Can you fuck Mom and the little sister with out the blue mushroom (just remove the panties)
+ Magic actived
+ Can you fuck Velvet anytime (use blue mushroom at the night to enable new sex)
+ All quest of Yamakaze are complete
+ Double jump actived
-Miss all H-picture 7/20
-Can't fuck Yamakaze with the option SEX are locked (shit bug)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ran around for 30 mins trying to find the family. Died twice due to food but I could've cheated that. Still. Never found Rem. Fuck it. Good luck to the dev.

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
How ı can take monster I try detention but message: you havent placa monster build Where ı make this build and how?

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
I found it First Talk and try detention monster and after you tent road go right area build craft open.Sry my English not my first language ;)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes