4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

mannu2365

Apr 30, 2017
at first i thought the water/food drain was too fast but then i paid more attention to the clock in the lower right, it's fast too, so they match. only two ways to get water, coconuts and that pond.
also i noticed something odd, eating anything other than already cooked fish or fruit, you lose health when you eat raw meat or raw fish, you also lose it if you have a fire and can cook it, i don't get this. vegetarian propaganda?
You can cook food with campfire or furnace

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
w
OK so yeah, to kill the skeleton you gotta find an object(get that big log omg) and press F not L-click and then hold down left mouse and swing it like you would in a VR type game.

Game is actually pretty neat once you get past that.

Maybe I can feed family feathers and rocks.
where is this big log everyone speaks of?

Liam0506

Aug 5, 2017
Can somebody help me ? I'm stuck in the (first) dungeon... after I cleared the room with the two orcs. I need a big key or a master key, but a chest didn't appear after I cleared the room.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Here is Stone you ned to speak with h-godess(Stone) you have a hint: you ned to go to speak with valvet and here is place with dungeon portals but is working only dungeon 1 for this version XD

Reactions: DoublePenis

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
Here is Stone you ned to speak with h-godess(Stone) you have a hint: you ned to go to speak with valvet and here is place with dungeon portals but is working only dungeon 1 for this version XD
Wtf you are on level 224xDD How many fucking hours have you played this??xDD

Btw do you know some similar games to this?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes