4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone have any tips on how to enter the first dungeon?
So far I completely built the base and found all 3 people and just for fun I sent the fish girl in detention but what do Ido next? Should the teleports appear? Or must I do something ?

Kuro_Shiro

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone have any tips on how to enter the first dungeon?
So far I completely built the base and found all 3 people and just for fun I sent the fish girl in detention but what do Ido next? Should the teleports appear? Or must I do something ?
If i remember correctly, you must find the statue of a goddess and an npc named velvet, then you can go to the dungeon. The portals will appear near ur base on the mountains.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
I found the Red Mushroom btw.
You need to trigger the secret quest with Yamakaze first.

Keep feeding her after her first Sub-Quest until a "New Yamakaze Quest" come out.
After that notification came out, don't feed her for a day then sleep on "Late Night". (Past 2400/0000 hours if you don't know when.)
Then.. yeah.. its kinda straightforward after that.

It spawn near the river just in case you accidently skip the info.
(It took a day to respawn fyi) View attachment 101351
How many times have you fedf Yamakaze? I spend like 30 mins skippin time with a tent and nothing ;(
btw can someone reupload 0.4d or f please?

DBL

Oct 6, 2017
Hi guys i tryed my best to do this XD Here is all sex scene and some other things XD if you like it pls let a Like XD
(Have fun for FAP FAP ) :tf::tf:
how did you get lizard girl out of dungeon?
only can lock she in to the prison

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
how did you get lizard girl out of dungeon?
only can lock she in to the prison
You ned to do first monster base and next go to dungeon put lizard girl in prison and when you go out of dungeon she is in monster base :)

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
How many times have you fedf Yamakaze? I spend like 30 mins skippin time with a tent and nothing ;(
btw can someone reupload 0.4d or f please?
I did that secret quest with v0.4d, it probably work for v0.4 Public as well because its pretty much the same just without Advanced Cheat. I'll upload v0.4d later... if Im not lazy enough.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Logically, like any other normal human being, you put it in a fire. (Any man-made fire works). Though, this is a late reply, and you probably have already guessed it by now.
Ironically enough, just when i found out how to do it and go back here to delete my post, you have already replied. It did drop it to the fire before, but it turns out that I have to drop it in the middle of the fire. Still appreciate for your help, kind sir.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys new update !!!!!!!!!!!
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
With this being a test build, it may go down at any time when it gets updated. There may be errors and slowdowns with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice:
  • Because using New Save, so you need to start a new game, but you can use Save File to ignore the contents of the old build.
  • Ability Change: Unlock the Double Jump ability by completing the quest.
  • The game takes about 2 minutes to load, depend on user PC, I'm improving it.
Download:
@bossapplesauce

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice:
  • Because using New Save, so you need to start a new game, but you can use Save File to ignore the contents of the old build.
  • Ability Change: Unlock the Double Jump ability by completing the quest.
  • The game takes about 2 minutes to load, depend on user PC, I'm improving it.
Download:
@bossapplesauce
Is this an alpha/test edition?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hi guys i tryed my best to do this XD Here is all sex scene and some other things XD if you like it pls let a Like XD
(Have fun for FAP FAP ) :tf::tf:
Thinking a zip file might be more appropriate than a 2 mile long thing of thumbnails? :)

Let me know if you need a hand with it?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
the funny thing is how the developer keeps getting the game less cheater on every update x'D

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes