prepucioespacial

Dec 3, 2019
game seems to be broken for me? random buttons get pressed whenever I click anywhere in my screen in the options menu and when customizing the character at the start of the game, and also the text advances by itself in the game
tried running it in full screen, windowed, as an admin, nothing worked
windows 10, 64 bits, running latest version (0.34)

my bad, it was a faulty gamepad dongle acting up

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaoru121

Lumisha20

Mar 5, 2023
for Android please be more patient lol, actually I can play it on Windows64 but I'm still waiting on Android too :v

YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
A main character with a dick that more closely resembles a human's than a horse's ... women that don't piss themselves every time they orgasm ... natural sounding dialogue with women with diverse personalities and body types ... well written erotic scenes ...

Shockingly it feels like the writer of this game has actually had sex before, which makes this game truly stand out from the masses.
If I recall correctly, the original creator/writer is a guy and his wife/gf is the artist or something like that?

However, I do notice this trend of NSFW art by people in actual relationships being more realistic (compared to other adult works)

Reactions: forthewins

BigBoiiii666

Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 597964

Overview:
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story is an adult management, dating simulation game that features and expands on all our characters from Quickie (short visual novel series). Play as a young university student in his final year of study in Tokyo, Japan. Just before you graduate, you are struck with the knowledge that your family hotel run by your parents will be closing down. In a last attempt to keep it open, you take the reigns on managing the hotel... and turn it into a love hotel!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-19
Developer: Oppai Games - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.34
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win32
(v0.31): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux
Mac
Android

Extras: - -
Gallery Unlock*

awulye thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 597951 View attachment 597952 View attachment 597953 View attachment 597954 View attachment 597955 View attachment 597956 View attachment 597957 View attachment 597958 View attachment 597959 View attachment 597961 View attachment 597960 View attachment 597962
Any incest mods or patches? From my understanding Reika's supposed to be MC sister

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...any chance to have a compressed version of it? Tough I know this is a Unity-made game, I'm confident some genius over here could achieve the goal...

Paddington123

May 22, 2023
To anyone (like me) who didn't know how to correctly download a save file from Mookys, hover over the attached file, right click and then click "Save link as". That way, the file is downloaded. DO NOT open the file in a new tab and then copy paste it as the game will not recognize the symbols in the copy pasted save file.

Refer to this post on how to correctly download attachments on this site: https://f95zone.to/threads/problem-with-downloading-attachment.70087/post-4821655

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes