Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
still kinda new would appreciate it if someone told me the current state of the game
^ What Mookys said, but TL;DR:

End of October with a Halloween Special, November is 0.34 with a major Toshiko update (5 stars final) and some additional invite scenes.

That being said, if Toshiko is finished soon, then she joins Satomi, Reika and Laura for the girls who are all finished with the story, and the remaining uncompleted girls are Sara, Mai, Aria, Victoria.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
I am curious about the content in "Quickie: Fantasy Adventure".
Hope there will be new scenes. :)
Nope rework on old 2nd Quickie: Halloween Special which has all characters. (I think they'll improve quality & remodel to current in game characters, Nothing else expected change)

Reactions: Testerguy19

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Ah so I guess there's no point to me downloading it yet huh. Is there a specific thread where I will be able to? Searched but didn't see one.

Sulturuh

Apr 26, 2022
Im gonna be the hero :) Update v33 Steam Version

♥ Professor Belmont Heart 4 & 5 Events!

We finish Professor Belmont’s story with her Heart 4 and 5 Events (with h-scenes!). You’ll get a call from Shujin University roughly a week after Professor Belmont’s Heart 3 event letting you know that classes have resumed.

♥ 2x New Professor Belmont Hangouts!

Two new Professor Belmont hangouts have been added! They’re available after completing her Heart 4 event.

STORY UPDATES

• Added: Professor Belmont Heart 4 & 5 Events.
  • Added: 2x Professor Belmont Hangouts.

QUICKIE HOTEL MANAGER UPDATES

• Added: Shibari Room.

GENERAL

• You can now adjust your appearance in the apartment.
  • Fixed a number of minor bugs.
reup?

4.50 star(s) 86 Votes