• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 25, 2017
Ok, this may be a stupid question but how do you actually get to the managing part of the Hotel?
I've been playing for an ingame week and all I did so far was interact with random girls. That's it.
Am I missing something really obvious? There's just 4 locations: Home, Shujin University, Ueno Park and Shinjuku.
Any advice is appreciated.
It's all the way to the left in Shinjuku.

Reactions: Xillonen

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I can't for the life of me enable the whole ultis.enableCheats and publicbuild commands to be able to get the cheats from the get go, how the heck did they do with version 0.13.1? I really wish I could be able to do it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. a swing and a miss ... anything is quite frankly O.K. for now .. been piling on the towers of Babylon one on top of the other and then some .. pretty tedious keeping them full and tidy. Money is not the answer ... still heavily scripted paths get us the babes in total indifference .. maybe ... to the business ... it is good to progress and make money and have the right room for the right babe fetish so we can ask her out in our fancy greatly expanding the sky line hotel .. be the star of the family business. .. every Japanese / Chinese / Italian / French wet dream to live and thrive at home .. .so Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story v0.14.1p - Public Release!

The public release of Quickie: A Love Hotel Story (v0.14.1p) is now available!

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I followed v3n3 tip and tried changing the dll with tools such as dnSpy, cheat menu doesnt show but i can access the patreon only content. Unfortunately it only shows black screen, including the patreon only content in the previous version (eg: Satomi maid), it only show the dialogue pre-H scene, but during the H scene its all black screen.

So its either A. im doing something wrong , B. The dev changed the way the system works, or C. They have a 2 different version for the game where the files for the patreon only content are not included in the public release (unlike the previous version)

Feb 26, 2019
I'm not against turning the games into a dating sim with all the girls in the same universe, that actually works great for a game like Quickie, you can have more development, more writing, more dialogue, and so on. But making it a management game, of all genres? A crying shame, really.
Oh well, I guess this is what we have now. Let's hope they keep consistent on the making of it!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hope the mom will be bangable in the future :HideThePain:
she won't, they change rei from MC's sister to friend in her 2nd game (and changed the first) and the game only has a patreon-locked sister roleplay. So your hopes you have there.... destory them, burn them, purge them from your mind, they will only bring you disappointment.

• Sad
Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
she won't, they change rei from MC's sister to friend in her 2nd game (and changed the first) and the game only has a patreon-locked sister roleplay. So your hopes you have there.... destory them, burn them, purge them from your mind, they will only bring you disappointment.
Nooo, the game definitely lacks of MILFs, the closest one is Prof. Belmont but she still looks young :confused:

Reactions: bobdillan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. We seem to not have that version over here ... sorry.
Patreon version is missed
I followed v3n3 tip and tried changing the dll with tools such as dnSpy, cheat menu doesnt show but i can access the patreon only content. Unfortunately it only shows black screen, including the patreon only content in the previous version (eg: Satomi maid), it only show the dialogue pre-H scene, but during the H scene its all black screen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. You just cannot. Because the ones that have stuff unlocked have special wiring, as evidenced by our fierce gamers
trying to unlock the builds. There is a master .dll that houses all the coding, but unless you know what you are doing, no cigar.
how do I carry that over

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
i also tried importing the previous cheat but when i try to load a save/start a new game it just crashes
guess wer waiting on the premium

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes