Question.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Eh, I didn't know which title use for this thread so... I choose the easy way xD
But anyway, useless matter aside, I was wondering something: by any chance someone in here knows some good VN (or RPGMaker games) like Eiyuu Senki? Doesn't have to be necessary a "strategy" game, can be even just a simple VN and nothing more, but what I want is the "theme" that revolve around the abovementioned title. The fact that your MC gets suddenly thrown into another world not knowing what to do initially and then step by step, starts to get accustomed to everything around him. I'm just... fascinated by this theme and I think that it's simply amazing.

I already played of course the abovementioned, but also right now I'm playing Koihime, Seinarukana 2 (if I remember correctly it's the same more or less - I'm just at the beginning.. so I'm not too far) and.. probably some other titles that right now I don't remember - or maybe I didn't even play it and I've confuse some games with others. Of course that I've finished, I'm not playing everything at the same time. I mean... I can't, obliviously xD

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Lust Doll, Corruption of Champions and Karmasutra. That's all what comes to my mind. Ofc the best example of game like this is Koihime Musou but You are already playing it, so if You just started - You will be satisfied.

Reactions: brynhildr

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Well, maybe Princess Waltz. You are not travelling to another, it is more like another world is travelling to You. It is hard to explain, maybe just read about this game somewhere. I also heard about Utawarerumono, but can't tell You anything about it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

Similar theme.