Question about making game

jackoa

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, I am new within making game. I wanna make 3D animastion adult game. I need some names. Which I need to all app names to create a game. Like this games Milfs villa, dream of desire ,big brother ,man of house

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well first of there is google, and secondly those games are quite different.... Milfs villa uses RPGMaker as the core engine while Dreams of Desire uses Ren'py and so on, you need to be more specific of what you really want, if it's just the 3DCGs you want then most of them use

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
Big Brother uses Unity 2D.

I would suggest going with Ren'py to start with, especially if you have absolutely zero programming experience. It's a very low pressure way to learn how the logic of programming works.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
There are several popularly used 3D Graphics/Animation software packages out there... Some easier to use then others... Same goes with Engines... Daz3D (most commonly used 3D Renderer, recommend watching tutorials for basic use, but may need classes or a book for the more complex uses, lots of pre-generated content to use/buy), Honey Select Studio/Neo (very popular, don't know much about it's usage beyond it having a ton of mods/plugin options, very hentai based), and there are others as well... The most popular Engines tend to be Ren'py (one of the easier engines to use, but still complex), Unity (very complex, very diverse usage, more prone to bugs due to complexity), RPG Maker (RPGM, somewhat in the middle on complexity, but is intended more for Role Playing Game mechanics over Visual Novel mechanics), Flash/HTML were very popular at one point in time (requires Flash creation software, and/or HTML creation software/programing knowledge), and there are lots of other not-so-commonly used engines as well...

And depending on what you plan to do, there are other general graphics editors you can use as well, such as GIMP 2 (free to use, lots of user generated tools available on the web, simple/complex depending on use), Photoshop (not free, commercial grade software, simple/complex/super-complex depending on use and version used), and there are lots of others...