• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Question about incest patch

John999

Jun 16, 2017
Hi everyone, i have a question, i'm about to start making a game, the main plot it's incest.....
as all you know, patreon don't allow incest contents, so the ideal is make an incest patch, but my question is, can you upload the patch in your patreon page???...... his is bcause i see developers like darkcookies (summertime saga) uploaded in their patreon page, it's possible???

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate to throw sarcasm out when someone is asking a simple question but if Patreon has banned incest what do you think their stance would be on a patch that adds in incest content?

If the developer of summertime saga has put on on his patreon page then he's an idiot that will probably have his page shut down eventually.

U

User_10739

Why can't you just use variables to define the relationship like some other devs do.
This is me (Name)___________ [MC = u'Kasey']
This is (Name)____________ [G1 = u'Lotte']
She is my ___________ [G1R1 =u'Mother']
I am her ___________ [G1R2 = u'Son']
This is (Name)____________ [G2 = u'Pixie']
She is my ___________ [G2R1 =u'Cum Dumpster']
I am her ___________ [G2R2 = u'Love Machine']

Those will only need to be defined once at startup and will be kept in the save going forward instead of churning out secret patches every update.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Hi everyone, i have a question, i'm about to start making a game, the main plot it's incest.....
as all you know, patreon don't allow incest contents, so the ideal is make an incest patch, but my question is, can you upload the patch in your patreon page???...... his is bcause i see developers like darkcookies (summertime saga) uploaded in their patreon page, it's possible???
The patch isn't linked to on Patreon, not sure where you're getting that info.

Patches can't be linked to or condoned on Patreon or any official avenues of communication.

A Ray Of Hope

Jan 29, 2018
I don't think so, No.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I also noticed some games on patreon that go the incest route, but make a non-incest story aswell as the what patreon sees. And isntead of using a incest patch they already got the incest in there main game but require a code to be entered to enable the taboo version.
Sisterly lust comes to mind.

I also seen a game that has a much darker patch/code that enables a lot more taboo stuff.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Why can't you just use variables to define the relationship like some other devs do.
This is me (Name)___________ [MC = u'Kasey']
This is (Name)____________ [G1 = u'Lotte']
She is my ___________ [G1R1 =u'Mother']
I am her ___________ [G1R2 = u'Son']
This is (Name)____________ [G2 = u'Pixie']
She is my ___________ [G2R1 =u'Cum Dumpster']
I am her ___________ [G2R2 = u'Love Machine']

Those will only need to be defined once at startup and will be kept in the save going forward instead of churning out secret patches every update.
LOL, this is *exactly* what I was looking for, because I want to do that in a game I am building as well. I am not intending for the game to be an incest game, but I will program it accordingly, and if the player chooses an incest route, it will trigger the appropriate dialogue and behavioral changes appropriate to that situation. Another game I played recently had the option to set ages for the younger characters and to name their schools, with the default being over 18 (of course) and the school being a named Community College. But a player could easily drop the ages to whatever level they wanted and put the girls in any school, including those that would likely be prohibited by Patreon as well as F95Zone. (On that score, I think Parental Love is *really* pushing it with Ada, but that's another story for a different day).

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
LOL, this is *exactly* what I was looking for, because I want to do that in a game I am building as well. I am not intending for the game to be an incest game, but I will program it accordingly, and if the player chooses an incest route, it will trigger the appropriate dialogue and behavioral changes appropriate to that situation. Another game I played recently had the option to set ages for the younger characters and to name their schools, with the default being over 18 (of course) and the school being a named Community College. But a player could easily drop the ages to whatever level they wanted and put the girls in any school, including those that would likely be prohibited by Patreon as well as F95Zone. (On that score, I think Parental Love is *really* pushing it with Ada, but that's another story for a different day).
Hello, sorry to quote you with a reply that is irrelevant to the main thread but ;
Which game are you talking about (about that community college one)

Thank you

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Hello, sorry to quote you with a reply that is irrelevant to the main thread but ;
Which game are you talking about (about that community college one)

Thank you
It's a new game in development called "Broken Hearts Club" that I plan to release within the next few days after I complete a few last details.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
It's a new game in development called "Broken Hearts Club" that I plan to release within the next few days after I complete a few last details.
I meant that "another game" you mentioned xd

"Another game I played recently had the option to set ages for the younger characters and to name their schools, with the default being over 18 (of course) and the school being a named Community College "

Reactions: jackoffonher

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The Summertime Saga Patches are done by an unaffiliated 3rd Party and not made by or condoned by the developer.

Reactions: jackoffonher

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
I meant that "another game" you mentioned xd

"Another game I played recently had the option to set ages for the younger characters and to name their schools, with the default being over 18 (of course) and the school being a named Community College "
Do you know what game he was talking about? I have had no luck finding it.

Mar 4, 2022
I hate to throw sarcasm out when someone is asking a simple question but if Patreon has banned incest what do you think their stance would be on a patch that adds in incest content?

If the developer of summertime saga has put on on his patreon page then he's an idiot that will probably have his page shut down eventually.