• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Quest for the Dream Girl [v0.7.0] [Slutguy]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 23, 2022
I would say that it is very easy since going from one place to another for about 30 minutes is a bit of a hassle.
Dev, I get you, it's your game and all, but you're removing content, you're giving the game a setback, so to speak, let's give an example, let's say x people don't like a certain character in the game, and they "force" you. to eliminate it and you put it to a vote and it turns out that the votes are in favor of eliminating it, you will be deleting the hours of work that you could have taken to draw all that.

sorry for my english, i'm using google translate

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Dev, I get you, it's your game and all, but you're removing content, you're giving the game a setback, so to speak, let's give an example, let's say x people don't like a certain character in the game, and they "force" you. to eliminate it and you put it to a vote and it turns out that the votes are in favor of eliminating it, you will be deleting the hours of work that you could have taken to draw all that.

sorry for my english, i'm using google translate
I understand your point... the game is under development, and far from complete and the initial proposal is for the community to participate in the development, giving suggestions and such.

We only removed the scene of the father with Bianca, but it wasn't a lost job... we removed it because at that moment the vast majority were dissatisfied with this situation, and it was a unique path. But in the future of Bianca's story, we intend to make some decisions that the MC discards the relationship with her, and she starts to relate with the father... that way, the art was not lost and will be optional in future versions.

We haven't had to make any other drastic content changes, but we're always open to suggestions. It's our first game, and any constructive criticism is very welcome.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
3girls.png

Did you know that our characters, Foxie, Luna, and Amanda, are inspired by our developers, Ene, sweet child, and Amanda (Jack Loiola's girlfriend), respectively?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
We released v0.6.4 with some bugfixes:

- We corrected a bug that on some occasions Luna appeared during the day, awake, in the crypt.

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
AriaCover.png

Hey Guys, version 0.7.0 is out!

Here is what is new:

• We moved forward with the story of Aria and the curse of the god Eislm. With that, we added two more photos to the game.
  • We finally implemented the Fast Travel system. Now it's much easier to go from one point to another in the game.

Enjoy!

Reactions: allintine

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QuestForTheDreamGirl-0.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is interesting.

BUT IT NEEDS A GUIDE OR QUEST SYSTEM!!!

It's impossible to figure out what to actually do.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
By now it's deleted... but we are planning to put it in a future update... in a route that you reject Bianca.
If turning down LIs in which I'm not interested is going to mean I have to watch scenes of them with other guys, I'd rather know in advance to avoid downloading the game.

Reactions: bruce555

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022

Yep! you are right... we currently have a "guide" at but we are already working on the quest system to put it in future versions.

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
If turning down LIs in which I'm not interested is going to mean I have to watch scenes of them with other guys, I'd rather know in advance to avoid downloading the game.
This will only happen with Bianca, and in specific choices of her story choices. You can choose not to evolve her story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This will only happen with Bianca, and in specific choices of her story choices. You can choose not to evolve her story.
So does it mean that if I don't like her and I don't follow her story, then nothing happens?

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
This game either needs guidelines or has something clearly wrong with it!
1st day you farm and discover things around! After that you have nothing to do but skip on waitting for the farm items to be ready?!?
Counter intuitive and a waste of time!

Yep! you are right... we currently have a "guide" at but we are already working on the quest system to put it in future versions.
This is not a guide, this is a flooded subreddit with 1-2 line posts that could be resumed to a damm PDF file

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
So does it mean that if I don't like her and I don't follow her story, then nothing happens?
Yes. You don't need to follow a girl's story if you want... we have actually 12 girls... and we are starting to put multiple routes in each story.

Reactions: BlasKyau

SlutGuy

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
This game either needs guidelines or has something clearly wrong with it!
1st day you farm and discover things around! After that you have nothing to do but skip on waitting for the farm items to be ready?!?
Counter intuitive and a waste of time!

This is not a guide, this is a flooded subreddit with 1-2 line posts that could be resumed to a damm PDF file
something like that lol. the difference is that there is a guy who is creating posts once in a while instead of all at once. But we are working on the quest system already... And we have a lot of things also in our spoiler channel on the Discord server.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Where can I find the mirror and where is the swamp that has the mirror? I can't find it and I have already checked the old mill to see if it was there?

Last edited:

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Where can I find the mirror and where is the swamp that has the mirror? I can't find it and I have already checked the old mill to see if it was there?
Go south of the old mill. You'll see a path which goes south on the left of the mill

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018

I put together this quick document compiling everything in Reddit plus adding stuff that was missing. It's up to date as of the previous version. WARNING: It contains spoilers!

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Maybe when I have more time I can put it beautiful in a PDF, but the .txt file will have to do for the time being.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes