VN - Others - Completed - Queen of the Otaku: THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE [Final] [Appetite]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Katsurooo

Nothing extraordinary or not seen already, but atleast very decent.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    There are a few choices to make in the game, which will lead the story. The game is very short and everything progressed so fast. In one moment you enjoying your peaceful otaku life, in the next moment you getting into the business. Not the less, even thou im not into rape stuff, the hot scenes are good, only the shame it's censored.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Duke Greene

This short VN (it took me about 1 hour and a half to complete it), in spite of the whitewashing made by the localizer for the Steam release, is a sex romp about two girls competing for the position of "princess" within a club of virgin otaku losers. It gets ugly, then it gets lewd. By which I mean rape and backmail. There's a few choices sprinkled around to determine how proactive the MC is in taking care of the feud, one way or another. It's a nukige, you don't play this for the riveting plot.

The game is from 2020 but feels much more ancient than this, with its upscaled 800x600 resolution and clunky UI.

I played this for the catharsis of putting a smug loli in her place with the power of dick. It did the job decently but I'll probably forget about it in a few weeks—it isn't really too memorable.