• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Quacker's Introduction

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, Ive been on this current site for over a year now, i thought it was about time i say hello.
I usually hang around the threads so if you guys ever need any help or save editing don't forget to mention me like this --> @Quacker and will help when i can

Yours Sincerely your friendly neighborhood Duck...

P.s @TCMS is awesome staff member in his own otterish right

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
That's an endearing intro.
Thank you, Howard, um, i mean Quacker, I downloaded latest version of SOB, but it's still to early to play such a difficult game (with the multitudes of branches), but someday I'd like to take a raincheck.
Nice Elsa sig btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Quacker Interesting, didn't see him, oh yes, I do remember now: after the end credits. Thank you for using the spark plug on a dying braincel (in ye old membrain).

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84 and Krull

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you, Howard, um, i mean Quacker, I downloaded latest version of SOB, but it's still to early to play such a difficult game (with the multitudes of branches), but someday I'd like to take a raincheck.
Nice Elsa sig btw.
1. for the first in your spoiler no clue
2. Yes howard was at the end of the first, and apparently in the next a some point... :)

aksfantasy007

Feb 12, 2017
@Quacker it is great the way you used to support and help

can you please help with the updated save of SOB v.19 and also please tell which QSP to be used

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@Quacker it is great the way you used to support and help

can you please help with the updated save of SOB v.19 and also please tell which QSP to be used
I used to help...? i still help lol here is a save file, anyway i haven't got far ive been working, and you can use either of the english ones, you can use the supercheat if you want, its been more bug fixed than most

Reactions: Cirro84

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Nice Elsa sig btw.
@Quacker Interesting, didn't see him, oh yes, I do remember now: after the end credits. Thank you for using the spark plug on a dying braincel (in ye old membrain).
that is no problem this in response to your edit, and yes it was a nice surprise to see him in it.