Tool QSP QSP Folder Tool

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
A little tool to identify the save folder (md5 hash) for qsp games using awesomium like big kuyash / sob

The tool scans the assets\standalone_content (it must be placed in the main folder of the game) and if it finds multiple qsp throws an message , if it find only one it just opens the save folder

maybe later i will make it to transfer (like a sync) the saves to main folder game

the zip file contains the exe , and the source code (made with autoit)

p.s.1. it's something i made for me so it isn't error free :p (like folder exist check ....)

p.s.2. virustotal scans shows every autoit exe (at least this happens with my scripts :) as trojan in some engines

Antiy-AVL Trojan/Generic.ASVCS3S.1E5 20170527
CrowdStrike Falcon (ML) malicious_confidence_85% (D) 20170420
Endgame malicious (high confidence) 20170515
Ikarus Trojan.Win32.Houdrat 20170527
Invincea trojan.win32.skeeyah.a!rfn 20170519
McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win32.Downloader.ch 20170526
Qihoo-360 HEUR/QVM10.1.6B69.Malware.Gen 20170527
SentinelOne (Static ML) static engine - malicious 20170516

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thank you Skatanafao for this excellent works like a dream

Reactions: sknf

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
A newer version

It also creates a symlink (using qsp's name) to main folder and to QuestNav save folder so you can easy access the saves

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
A little tool to identify the save folder (md5 hash) for qsp games using awesomium like big kuyash / sob

The tool scans the assets\standalone_content (it must be placed in the main folder of the game) and if it finds multiple qsp throws an message , if it find only one it just opens the save folder

maybe later i will make it to transfer (like a sync) the saves to main folder game

the zip file contains the exe , and the source code (made with autoit)

p.s.1. it's something i made for me so it isn't error free :p (like folder exist check ....)

p.s.2. virustotal scans shows every autoit exe (at least this happens with my scripts :) as trojan in some engines

Antiy-AVL Trojan/Generic.ASVCS3S.1E5 20170527
CrowdStrike Falcon (ML) malicious_confidence_85% (D) 20170420
Endgame malicious (high confidence) 20170515
Ikarus Trojan.Win32.Houdrat 20170527
Invincea trojan.win32.skeeyah.a!rfn 20170519
McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win32.Downloader.ch 20170526
Qihoo-360 HEUR/QVM10.1.6B69.Malware.Gen 20170527
SentinelOne (Static ML) static engine - malicious 20170516
Hello, thanks for your work. But now, the question : All my saved games from my previous game were lost. So, with the new one, I know now how make a copy of the different saved games. But, if I want to restore a lost game, where to reintroduce the the x.sav copy ?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
If you want to get previous saves you can go to "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" folder and try there to find your saves

the folder names are encrypted (not actually but let's use that word) so we can't decrypt the name to get the actuall path of the game

i guess , the only way to find the saves is if you know EXACTLY the full path of the game and the exact filename of the qsp

for example
you had the game to C , lets say C:\QSPGame and the qsp file had a name START.QSP
so the full path is C:\QSPGame\assets\standalone_content\START.QSP

if you create that path with a "Fake" qsp file (create a txt file and rename it to START.QSP) and you ran the tool (the tool must be in the main folder ... C:\QSPGame) if finds the saves it will create the link, if not ,then either the path isn't correct or the saves are lost

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
If you want to get previous saves you can go to "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" folder and try there to find your saves

the folder names are encrypted (not actually but let's use that word) so we can't decrypt the name to get the actuall path of the game

i guess , the only way to find the saves is if you know EXACTLY the full path of the game and the exact filename of the qsp

for example
you had the game to C , lets say C:\QSPGame and the qsp file had a name START.QSP
so the full path is C:\QSPGame\assets\standalone_content\START.QSP

if you create that path with a "Fake" qsp file (create a txt file and rename it to START.QSP) and you ran the tool (the tool must be in the main folder ... C:\QSPGame) if finds the saves it will create the link, if not ,then either the path isn't correct or the saves are lost
Many thanks for the explanations. I'll try to do that.