QSP doesn't show images

Aug 19, 2016
Hello guys

I have a problem with QSP, I can not get to show images from the games like Girl Life, No Escape or Family Live.

Something I miss?

Thanks for the help:)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Have you tried to extract the games with a different archiver like winrar or something similar to it cause that will sometimes cause problems?
Just another suggestion

Aug 19, 2016
I tried changing the system lenguaje to english and even in russian and nothing works...

I tried to extract with another program and nothing changes, I think I can't play qsp games.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Are you seeing some pictures or no pictures at all and is it just a few games or all of them

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I noticed the files in there were created on 8-17 but the picture file is dated 8-20.
What if its an error in the QSP player itself? Incorrect version, broken player, etc?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I noticed the files in there were created on 8-17 but the picture file is dated 8-20.
What if its an error in the QSP player itself? Incorrect version, broken player, etc?
he probably add the translated pics but that still shouldn't give a broken picture. I'm thinking pictures got corrupted somewhere

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

If you don't mind, redownload the qsp player.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DannyRenx

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm lost then. I got a feeling that it's something with your filesystem but I don't know exactly what it is