4.00 star(s) 63 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
REALLY liked this game and i trylky want to see the part 2 to see what this master Plan is going. know how that dick of Tom brother ended (hope will be fuked by somelake thing and maybe wanna see him cucked by TOM when he' is fucking Claudia:p

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey, peeps!

I finally finished up that thing I said I might do one day...
I made an incest mod/rewrite for this game, making Claudia the MC's sister.

You can find it over on the Mods forum:

I hope you (who likes this sort of stuff) enjoy it. :)

P.S. Would love to have the mod added to the original thread post one day.
That was wonderful, thanks for the mod. Any chance you can do a mod to make her his mom? Her tits are definitely mommy size.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is it just me, am I the only one who sees a lot of Angelina Jolie in Claudia? Mr. Dev, was this done on purpose? I love it and I wish you hadn't finished the game. Is there another game with Claudia in it?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That was wonderful, thanks for the mod. Any chance you can do a mod to make her his mom? Her tits are definitely mommy size.
The one you linked wasn't even updated to the new 1.2, so probably useless for asking that here.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Just had cataract eye surgery.
Well, that certainly explains why you found her attractive previously. :ROFLMAO: Do yourself a favor and don't google her images now that you can see again - might Ugly-Naked-Guy blind you all over again.
myeyes.jpg
And yes, of course, for the most part beauty is completely subjective. You just touched a bit of a raw nerve for me because if you asked me to make a Top 5 list of the most repulsive (to me) women in the world, she might be on there twice. :sick::sick::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, that certainly explains why you found Skeletor attractive previously. :ROFLMAO: Do yourself a favor and don't google her images now that you can see again - might Ugly-Naked-Guy blind you all over again.
View attachment 3117779
And yes, of course, for the most part beauty is completely subjective. You just touched a bit of a raw nerve for me because if you asked me to make a Top 5 list of the most repulsive (to me) women in the world, she might be on there twice. :sick::sick::LOL:
On top of that, I am a really old guy and I just recalled reading and seeing how she, the poor girl, has gone through some real life-threatening changes, like anorexia. I think she was a real beauty in her best days. But, alas, those days are gone, and that's sad. But, I'll stick to my guns, I still see a resemblance at least from Angelina's better days.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
On top of that, I am a really old guy and I just recalled reading and seeing how she, the poor girl, has gone through some real life-threatening changes, like anorexia. I think she was a real beauty in her best days. But, alas, those days are gone, and that's sad. But, I'll stick to my guns, I still see a resemblance at least from Angelina's better days.
im with you here...though i dont think/see Jolie in Claudia, i do think she (Jolie) was quite hot in her prime days...and dont mind those (plastic) kids, they hardly can know what "hot" means...just look around at nowadays "hoties" and social networks :KEK:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
If so I definitely regret the Masters of the Universe quip and have edited that post. :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kukurac123

8Brew

Dec 20, 2023
So basically about this game there will be no more content but yes at the same time?
No more updates or stuff like that but there will be a part 2?

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes