RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Souther-Star

Dec 26, 2020
If nyone has QOS wife 3 please just post it hear, downloading from the last link makes the download like 2 hours

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
+1

Improvments on the xray and status screen with more scenes is a big undertaking, I don't blame anyone for not taking up on this since I can't een begin to either
True true. Though really the biggest chore is making more pics for new scenes especially the sex ones. The other stuff is straight forward since it's rpg maker and there's examples to follow (i.e. new features are to be added that weren't there). As for stuff that's already there like xray glasses its a matter of disecting that point in the game to tell what activates it and just copy it everywhere. (Sure it's naive of me saying this though in basic terms its not so bad to wrap ones head around it)

Reactions: Tweak22

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
Pls someone upload the android port
The links is down
Download JoiPlay on android and dump the pc version of QOS2 to your device.The app will let you run the game since it's based on rpg maker. Joi Play lets you run games made RPG maker (like QOS2) on android just fine.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes