RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I have made some simple edits to Nyotengu's two animations, which makes it more reasonable.:LOL:
Mega
:unsure: He really should've just done this instead of making black and white versions. I still can't stand that animators do this. That's gotta be a huge waste of time to render an animation twice just to appease a few people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WILLbedeleted29
Apr 18, 2022
:unsure: He really should've just done this instead of making black and white versions. I still can't stand that animators do this. That's gotta be a huge waste of time to render an animation twice just to appease a few people.
YES! YES! YES!
Also thanks for your uploads!

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I get your point but that few people are paying to him to do those versions, so, where the money goes...

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
He doesn't want repeat the same problem like GB did and end up get fck by crazy. May as well just provide black and white to stop the conflict from even start. Or in other world, people paid him for that.

Unless u give him commissions on doing a pure scene with, otherwise just chill and enjoy the work.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Not to lick a gift horse in the mouth but I will never for the life of me understand why people still use GO-file.. it's THE most unreliable piece of shit file host I have ever used. There are like 20 better options you can use for free.
Its actually the most reliable and quickest by far for both uploader and downloader atm unless u want something to be saved long term which posting here it doesnt have to be long term links since they should be saved to OP on different hosts anyway

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
He doesn't want repeat the same problem like GB did and end up get fck by crazy. May as well just provide black and white to stop the conflict from even start. Or in other world, people paid him for that.
GB was a Schizo that end up letting the crazy people get to him. Instead of ignoring them like 98% of the animator did.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
GB was a Schizo that end up letting the crazy people get to him. Instead of ignoring them like 98% of the animator did.
That's true but again after his fiasco, no animator wants to be annoyed nor bombarded with the request for other skin colors so may as well just do 2 versions as well. it just takes time to progress not time in making anyway. Plus money is coming in for that as well.

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
qoc,I've been a subscriber to him since the beginning, he's always made white versions:love:, I'm happy, given that and the versions I'm watching,in addition that and a very nice person:)

anklav

Nov 21, 2020
that's right, let the white cucks pay for the bl@ck versions at double the price

• Haha
Reactions: Thomas Matulessy