VN - Unity - Completed - Qi Luo’s Erotic Life [v1.05] [Xian]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SilentWish

I actually kinda liked the story but I can't help but feel that the execution was off.
    Also, the false presentation of being able to make meaningful choices and have specific characters favor you with the texting section. It all felt meaningless, I didn't feel any impact on the narration while there are some dialogue choices to branch for different endings, I can only bother with one.

I like the potential that this game had, for an already corrupted MC and making choices to manipulate 'love interest' to achieve higher position of power , I found that interesting, and also being able to make her redeemable by picking more healthy love interests to change her as a purer person.
    I only ever read some novels that had a similar premise, but I always wonder what it would be like in games, even for a VN with minor game elements.

Overall, I would say this game feels mid or below. It obviously felt cheap but I did like art and voice actress in some moments, some hot scenarios as well. I just wish there were more similar premises which did better execution.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deathstar1200

I've never been so upset with a vn before. As you progress through the story, you naturally build certain expectations, and the tags also play a role in shaping them. You frequently face two choices, mainly between picking the "good guy" or a "female friend." Does this lead you to believe you can develop a wholesome lesbian romance with your friend?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's truly disappointing. The characters, especially the main heroine, are well-written. I did not expect this caliber of writing from such a visual novel. Nonetheless, I'm deeply upset by the story's turn.