Tutorial QSP QGEN4 Help Index, an Keywords.xml English Translation

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi All Basically What this file is this is the file that attaches to your qgen4 which you can get here this is basically all of that Russian translated to English there will be some gibberish as its, more google than anything but i hope it all works out well ok.. it is basically the help file so if you get stuck its now in english.

Instructions on how to use....
1st Way
  1. Download File and Extract it
  2. An just use it
2nd Way
  1. Download File an Extract it
  2. Move the Qsp.Chm to your qgen folder
  3. Go to Qgen4 an Click on the settings button
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. Navigate to paths
  5. Where it says path to help click on "Select Path
  6. An Click On Qsp.chm an pressed open.
  7. Now it press ok on settings now its set to your qgen
  8. If you want to open it click the help button an push help again.

Notes...

Okay Everyone if you get a blank pages an only the index shows up. its because most help documents are automatically blocked when you download from the net. quick fix is Right Click on the file, go to properties, an click the unblock button an done... thats it enjoy the translated file hope it helps you all great many more games.

Keywords.xml
I have also translated the keywords.xml file so when you now get your popups... they actually are not in Russian popup are at the bottom left corner when you select something the game tells you what it can be used for.

Instructions
  • Same as the qsp.chm, just move it into your qgen folder an overwrite the old one.

Translated By @Quacker, an thank to @toolkitxx, for testing as i was translating​

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Translations didnt work out well enough im going to have to go back through the whole documentation.

Reactions: toolkitxx