• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz Q: best way to apply realistic breasts?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I am using the character and i want to apply some bigger breasts to her.

The problem seems that the morphs that her character has, makes it harder to apply some other breasts.
I don't want to change the body but looking for a while to nullify the current breast she has.
How would i do that?
Applying some random breast morph looks very strange and not really realistic at all.

Here are some before and after and i think you would agree.

It looks awful. What is possible and what can be realistically be done without going Blender.

1714845624466.png

1714845555618.png

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I did a redo with Soto Breast Utility in conjunction with Maepe Breastmorph.
This came out somewhat better.
From the way i understand, a character morph is just that. It's not really possible to make something else out of it.
I experiment for the time being.

Richard Fappington I did that afterwards. Not used in my latest example though. I think i have the body morph though you can't nullify i think which would give a better default for something new.
I hope this looks somewhat better. Very difficult if you want to put some huge boobs on a character. Lol.. still fun.

Dreamy3DX

May 14, 2019
The best way to do this would be to go into Zbrush or Blender and use a morph target/shapekey to revert part of the model to the default shape

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The best way to do this would be to go into Zbrush or Blender and use a morph target/shapekey to revert part of the model to the default shape
That is what i like to avoid. Plus, i have no real experience with Blender but i agree.

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Try .
Create morph for full body except breasts. Then you can apply to Lihua any morph which you wish - saggy. big, silicone etc.
Sometimes it can be easier to create separate morph for one breast (left or right) with shape splitter and later load it as a mirror morph.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I went in a totally different direction now.
First i tossed my character and i started using some asian presets.
I settled now with from Sonsy. She really looks great and i don't use her body since its more fixed and not changeable later.
Instead i am using just her weight gain.
Then the skin.
For now, i settle with 's skin, which makes her look older which is intended.
As for the breast, they should look fake so i went for now with Bimbofication. Though i am sure there are better ones out there somewhere.
It shouldn't look natural but fake because that is the intent.
Are their any other fake breasts that don't cost and arm and leg?

I always liked Sydney but she has so many wrinkles from living in the desert that it would be too much.
Frida on the other hand looks old but more gracefully. Has to dial up the lightness of the skin, minor change.

demo01.jpg demo02.jpg demo03.jpg

Last edited: