• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AshOut333

May 8, 2023
Er What? K English not your native language... the game is no longer being worked on by the developer, they abandoned the game unless you find someone who is an expert with android you SOL (Shit Out of Luck) the game will never be finished... It is highly likely that the errors you are having are a direct result of the game not being finished or they are because your phone is configured wrong or about 100 other possibilities. Your chances of getting it to work are very low.
Im not good in English,tnx i understand now

Reactions: APoc1

andrewwolfson

Feb 5, 2018
In the rpy files. But you need to have some knowledge in Renpy coding to figure something out of that big mess.

Thanks, I searched the Github and found the sdk version. I do have medium level proficiency in Programming so I am going to understand how its done and hopefully continue it. No promises though

Reactions: BRoss5

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Thanks, I searched the Github and found the sdk version. I do have medium level proficiency in Programming so I am going to understand how its done and hopefully continue it. No promises though
That would be nice. It was a good game, but it's a bit of a dissapointment that it got abandoned with Xela going missing.

Onomatopoeiaa

Jun 26, 2018
I could at most change the RPY's so when you convince someone to become your companion they become your slave instead, but I remember it constantly crashing for no reason whatsoever... but thats been like years ago. Hopefully youll have more luck with the SDK

andrewwolfson

Feb 5, 2018
I could at most change the RPY's so when you convince someone to become your companion they become your slave instead, but I remember it constantly crashing for no reason whatsoever... but thats been like years ago. Hopefully youll have more luck with the SDK

I mean if worse comes to shove, we can just start simplying logic and rewriting it. A lot of snippets are weird way of implementing things like this mage tower thing 1715163496092.png

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
I wish you the best of fortune in completing this. This is a good game in my opinion,

Reactions: andrewwolfson

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
I mean if worse comes to shove, we can just start simplying logic and rewriting it. A lot of snippets are weird way of implementing things like this mage tower thing
If you do end up seriously continuing this. I am willing to give input should you want any opinions on gameplay/classes etc moving forward. I go back and play this like every 6-8 months, a true gem.

Reactions: andrewwolfson
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes