JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Folks in Fleebottom dunt spell so gud.

Do they still work, though? Latest post in that thread is from 2015.
If u had paid attention, u would have noticed that the pages were edited and most were re-worked to also function in pytfall(even the password to extract is pytfall haha)... those were part of old packs and someone converted for this one, obvious, we won't reach average 10 gb like whoremaster was, since it had way more than 200 downloadable girls, i just downloaded like.. 30, thanks to mega bandwitch limits... that is fucked up. Miss old non-limited one =(

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to enslave the girls you meet on the street and the other "free" women you can hire?

Reactions: JHorcoc6

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
someone know how to change job to a girl example tsunade has only healer or assasin. how to change it example stripper or whore

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
wow this one actully looks pretty cool, very rpgy. think ill give this one a download <3 thx for the upload.

holy shit its 1.12gb o_O;;;;

Last edited:

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I love these types of games, played it before though. Makes me sad when I run out of content to play.

Much changed since 0.56?

Last edited:

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Another brothel simulator without a soul, just a ton of sheets and some static pictures...

The only plus side is that "wizardry" like dungeon, but it is just a pale shadow of early RPGs glory.

Reactions: Somebodyxxx

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm... i am majorly lost on what to do or how to start once i make my character :O

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Error log or screenshot please.[/QUOTE said:
It really just says it can not be opened when you try to run the game, and no error log is generated. Not very helpful I know, but I did attach the image for you. I did then download the PC version and it runs fine on my Mac thru the RenPy SDK, so there is just something wrong with how the Mac version was built... wish i could offer more of an idea of what's wrong though.

Reactions: domonaga

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hmm... i am majorly lost on what to do or how to start once i make my character :O
Get to their discord and get the latest version there, versions posted here or in pinkpetal forums are a bit off.

Just get to the slave market and buy a slave to whore or strip, remember there is an option for how working is done... strict or kinda loose, if it's strict the girl will only perform the job you've assigned and if it's loose she will do a wider variant (strippers do whoring also etc...)

Try and keep their tiers in check, getting a tier 5 prostitute is madness at the very beginning since they will not get that much extra money and the upkeep is waaaay to high, same for all slaves... if you cheat and buy a superhouse take in mind that you need high tier cleaners not just shitty maids. There are some good items that you can get by fishing but you need to spend at least an hour grinding to max the fishing skill and have the chance to get anything good.

At the very beginning you survive by selling what you loot/fish/find because AFAIR the fighting mechanics are still a bit shitty since you can get beaten in a blink and even if you win you'll get shit XP, making it easier to level up by interacting with the girls you own or even by fishing -_-

Give girls decent stuff that bolster their stats and try and keep a free girl for the headgirl job so she can take care of the tired ones working (you need to customize in her options how you want her to treat girls, kindsness or strictness).

Seaching a few places a few times will reveal secrets, the witch area will reveal another vendor and the mage tower will reveal another one... there was one in the main street as well with the totem (you need to find the pieces like 4 or 5 times and you get a totem that vanishes and maxes your sex skills).

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Can I just say I don't really like games that have retarded grinding because the combat is artificial as fuck? Kinda why I didn't like Strive for Power that much either. Why can't these games be like Free Cities, a game that actually feels like money making is properly balanced?

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Some codes for console...
Code:
While on menu or looking at hero
hero.gold = x
hero.baseAP = x -> base before changes the cap or max value.
hero.AP = x -> will change the active or actual value.
day = x

Samples of codes while looking at any girl
char.joy = x
char.disposition = 1000 (max)
char.sex(can be any of the modes) --> adds star or exp in sexual characterist of the girl, i experienced ti'll value 4000 that equals to 5 stars. Also work with hero.
char.anal = x
char.vaginal = x
char.oral = x
char.service = x
char.bartending = x
char.strip = x
char.refinement = x
char.cleaning = x
char.security = x
char.management = x
char.SKILLS -> get a list of possible habilities, no idea how is the command to add those though
char.status = u'free' --> convert a girl into hired
char.status = u'slave' --> convert a hired girl into a slave.

I didn't found lots, however player can activate developer mode by going to the path (gamename) -> game -> code -> devkit -> "debug". Open this with notepad and set up developer mode to true to be able to check some variables and so on, can also enable console with game opened like this or just do the usual with 00console. ALSO note that Esc don't work to close console... must type "exit" and press enter for it close.
Just one question. How do you bring up the console? Nothing I press/type brings it up or does any sort of cheats.

Last edited:

Onomatopoeiaa

Jun 26, 2018
Actually, all the code is visible, so it's relatively easy to....implement some cheaty code. The things i had to do because console kept crashing for me. :whistle:

U

User_122613

Hey guys, i have a question. I want to expand my scary shack by building warrior quarters. I needed some materials for this - and i bought them in town - but still i can't build it ("Build" buttion is grey and inactive). Am i doing something wrong? Should i transfer materials somewhere from my main character inventory?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys, i have a question. I want to expand my scary shack by building warrior quarters. I needed some materials for this - and i bought them in town - but still i can't build it ("Build" buttion is grey and inactive). Am i doing something wrong? Should i transfer materials somewhere from my main character inventory?
You need to click on the warrior quarters label. It's with the image to the right of the materials you need for building it. I hope the other materals will be harvest-able in future releases.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes