Pwd's upcoming game: Sister Virodar

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
I wasn't able to find much information about it but it seems that this guy called Pwd ( , ) is going to release a tentacle-themed game soon. It looks interesting judging by the videos he posted on his twitter. Apparently it's called "Sister Virodar" ( ). In one of his posts he mentioned he plans to release a demo still in 2023 ( ), but I doubt that's going to happen. The engine is Unity according to one of his comments ( ). Japanese, English and Chinese will be available ( ).

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I wouldn't have high hopes. This demo kinda sucks and there is no sexual content.

The game feels like it's on 0.5x speed
What do you mean there's no sexual content? If you get defeated by the corrupted nuns you get a scene. You also get a scene with a pot that's in the same hallway as the chest.

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
What do you mean there's no sexual content? If you get defeated by the corrupted nuns you get a scene. You also get a scene with a pot that's in the same hallway as the chest.
Oh, I didn't lose to the nuns. I'll take a look at that scene then, but judging by what I saw I don't think they'll be any good.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Just came across this game. It has some potential even if it's still in an early stage.

There was also an update for the game on his patreon page just 4 days ago with version 0.14

Version 0.14:

Reactions: f9account
Dec 5, 2021
Just came across this game. It has some potential even if it's still in an early stage.

There was also an update for the game on his patreon page just 4 days ago with version 0.14

Version 0.14:
what's new ?

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Well, you just have to click the link I shared above. Everything which is new is written on his #4 Progress Report 2024/4/8 ..... even with GIFs