Collection Video Puuguy Collection [2024-01-13] [Puuguy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Hey guys, Tifa fans are probably going to cry. According to my observation, puuguy may also be Chinese. He has a close relationship with Chinese writers on Twitter and has responded to tweets with Chinese characters. After Shirakami's incident, I believe he will change. Of course, if he is really Chinese.

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Hey guys, Tifa fans are probably going to cry. According to my observation, puuguy may also be Chinese. He has a close relationship with Chinese writers on Twitter and has responded to tweets with Chinese characters. After Shirakami's incident, I believe he will change. Of course, if he is really Chinese.
wth are you even talking abwt. Why does using a Chinese character require him to change? are you okay?

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
wth are you even talking abwt. Why does using a Chinese character require him to change? are you okay?
Don't you know Shirakami was arrested in China? I just suspect that Puuguy is also in China, I'm afraid that Shirakami's arrest will affect his future creation, I hope Puuguy is not in China.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Don't you know Shirakami was arrested in China? I just suspect that Puuguy is also in China, I'm afraid that Shirakami's arrest will affect his future creation, I hope Puuguy is not in China.
wait, what? Shirakami got arrested? For what reason bro

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Best way he can do is change to country such as Thailand to live and work as NSFW artist. Otherwise he going to get some tea invitation.

Wait Ryo is in China?

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Best way he can do is change to country such as Thailand to live and work as NSFW artist. Otherwise he going to get some tea invitation.

Wait Ryo is in China?
Probably yes, because today Ryo suddenly deleted all his social accounts without warning, just as today many Chinese creators have collectively cancelled their accounts, the number of which is too large to count.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Probably yes, because today Ryo suddenly deleted all his social accounts without warning, just as today many Chinese creators have collectively cancelled their accounts, the number of which is too large to count.
Sh1t, i thought the guy is in South East Asia

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
i didn't. Thx for the context

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote