Collection Manga Puu no Puupuupuu Collection [2021-07-18] [Puuzaki Puuna]

ThrowawayANCS

Jun 8, 2020
How many animations has he made total? I know there's the Tomoe Gozen one and one this month, are there any more?

Gonna note down here that the October password is PU so once the next animation drops, the password might be a pain in the ass but it'll be brute forceable by a human.

Last edited:

ashwizz77

Dec 1, 2021
Im new here on this forum, can anyone explain how can I work this password thing out? I have this download link, but im not sure what to do here:

Judging from the other comments, am I supposed to input a pass and the file name as well? If so, what are said file names and their passwords? Could anyone please DM me if they have the time?
Also, any idea how many animations have been released up until now?

Thomasflames

Sep 21, 2022
Im new here on this forum, can anyone explain how can I work this password thing out? I have this download link, but im not sure what to do here:

Judging from the other comments, am I supposed to input a pass and the file name as well? If so, what are said file names and their passwords? Could anyone please DM me if they have the time?
Hi, so when you see that page that means the uploader has deleted the file. Every two months the creator will have a post where he puts two letters of a 4 character password. On the third month he will post a download link to the special reward on gigafile. Since November is the third month the download link should be up right now, or up soon. Of course, 99% of people in this thread are not subscribed (including me), so we don't know if it's up. I have collected the past two month's password though. It should be "KGPU." I don't think anyone here has the previous animations or are aware how many there have been.

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Hi, so when you see that page that means the uploader has deleted the file. Every two months the creator will have a post where he puts two letters of a 4 character password. On the third month he will post a download link to the special reward on gigafile. Since November is the third month the download link should be up right now, or up soon. Of course, 99% of people in this thread are not subscribed (including me), so we don't know if it's up. I have collected the past two month's password though. It should be "KGPU." I don't think anyone here has the previous animations or are aware how many there have been.
I actually got the PU but not the KG, great work on you and oirjegisfd

I saw your message to me and since I'm posting here anyways I'll answer here but I'm not sure how many animations there are and having old links/passwords wouldn't benefit anybody since the files on gigafile's servers expire (so the link and password themselves become useless).

Since you and somebody else have messaged me about the old animation I'll look around for the file since I don't remember where I've put it. I'll get back to you in a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomasflames

moreheat

May 27, 2020

Does anyone know how to access the new animation he made?
Hey hi hello

Here you go

This also goes for anybody else who was late to the party for Tomoe

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Hopefully someone can share the original zip file of 2021 and 202204-202209.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I have lost track since 202204, and can only find some extracted files with random filename after I come back...

Last edited:

jxl

Sep 21, 2021
希望有人可以分享2021202204-202209原始 zip 文件
但是我从202204开始就迷路了,回来后只能找到一些随机文件名的提取文件......
[剧透]对于 2021 年的持续支持奖励,我从 exhentai 和其他一些存档中收集了它们,但也是随机文件名。不过我是按月整理的,如果你还需要可以PM我。[/SPOILER]
[/引用]
please,I need