putting together my AI art assets for my game.

May 13, 2023
Starting with the landlady. Now, this is a work in progress. But this image:
xyz_grid-0001-3681870884.jpg

Represents iteration two, of taking a prompt generation, shitting out a lot of images, and then generating a LORA with it. This is the product of the second LORA and at high weights (.8-1.0), it's close enough that I feel I can use it as a place holder. Next on the list is taking this base model and using it to create a set of stable clothing assest that will remain the same across generations. I had a full image with all settings, but since it was 151MB's I have a feeling the mods would disapprove.
00150-4115761080.png

Note that even with this, you get issues with the character wanting to change hair styles. The solution to that is either inpainting or more likely taking this LORA and then generating a third LORA with a much more curated dataset, now that the general appearance is nailed down. Also, for a lot of poses, ControlNet is going to be my friend, and likely yours.
But it's the first and primary art asset for the initial iteration of the game, and we'll see how it goes from here. Also, just to warn people-note how her right arm has somehow become Lovecraftian. That's an inpainting job there.

May 13, 2023
Automatic1111 running SD on my own computer. I've been using anything v5 for the base model (if you want something to work with as many models as possible, it's better to go with SD 1.5 or the base novalAI, but since this is specifically for a single use, I prefer anything).

Reactions: Arwan

Arwan

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks. Ive been working on my own game for a while and just poked my head out for assets. Just learning about the AI generators and so I hope to do something simililar lol

Reactions: Julie L Griffin

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Very good. I've been looking forward to see someone explore the process of getting to a (mostly) consistent character image generation workflow. Will watch your progress with great interest.