Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
non special
Yess, it's here, good enough for me. Thanx a lot.

And now that i played it, a few comments on ep. 39.

- As episodes go, this one is as filler as filler can be: a bunch of days are spent with grinding for the group to.... get the bridge warden's "girlfriend" back to him, so he will stop blocking their entrance (he doesn't recognize Claire as one of the princesses - except in the True Ending). To boot, the starting area pussymon is TERRRIBLY slanted for hearts instead of arrows only made things feel even more fatiguing. This is the first time EVER i did not max even ONE of my pussymon before reaching the legendary final one, not even close. Brutal, seriously. The one saving grace is in giving the Tamer a variety of options to solve things with both the "girlfriend" or the warden.
(That said the neutral/bribe ending sucks balls, mightly. 15.000 is ridiculous. It calls for ultra-masochistic levels of stubborn grinding hell to gather that much money and is utterly impractical for anyone without cheats)

- Good to know the Queen Lielanel has Dexter's amazing cock, eer cuck, no, cook talents in such high regard. That's some deep thrust, i mean, trust right there. Also, a royal jester and champion? Haven't met and already like the guy. :eek:penedeyewink:

- Like daughter, like mother, it sounds like. I guess that's something for the Perv/Tamer to look out for in Ep.40 onwards.:firstimekiss:
(Also curious about how close or far does princess Babette fall from the so far bountiful slut tree)

- Joke from the Perv or not, Claire as a Brutemon Tamer could actually be a great idea. That ass of hers could really bring some guys from the Brutemon army to their side and she wouldn't have anymore to rely as an adventurer in a talent that forces her to stay virgin, what could only do good for her head.

- Claire doing ahegao face (of sorts), priceless. :closedtongue:

Anyway, not a great episode per se, but had its moments and promise some fun in the nexts instalments of this arc.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
U would figure this guy would of made a full fledged game by now instead of roughly 40 some shorts that consist of fairly boring gameplay.

Reactions: Ullubu

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
U would figure this guy would of made a full fledged game by now instead of roughly 40 some shorts that consist of fairly boring gameplay.
Maybe, but then i have no real knowledge of how to draw, what to say of animating in Flash, or how much money he makes or not through Patreon, to really judge anything.

Yeah, seeing some art upgrade or a longer game would be a good change, but then by comparison, most people working on more elaborate and longer stuff through Patreon tend to take years to deliver anything, at least in my experience, so it ain't all bad with the short monthly instalments episodes.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Episode 38 went public on Newsgrounds just this week.

That would mean Patreon eps - basic &/or special - are up to 39-40 at present, no?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Request ep 40
It just came on Patreon yesterday from what i checked. I guess you'll (and us all) have to wait some time still.

Would anyone have the Special Edition episodes 36 to 40 and their codes? I have seen some requests in the last few weeks, but no results beside silence in that front so far.

GameDevil

Jun 24, 2018
It just came on Patreon yesterday from what i checked. I guess you'll (and us all) have to wait some time still.

Would anyone have the Special Edition episodes 36 to 40 and their codes? I have seen some requests in the last few weeks, but no results beside silence in that front so far.
The generous benefactor who was donating them seems to have stop pledging to the creator.

Standalone Together

Sep 14, 2018
My guess would be that the "Special Beta" is supposed to be the full game, if there ever will be one, since it's a bunch of parts thrown together already. If they got someone who could draw better and someone to translate the game into non-broken English, then Sp3ktr3 themselves could just focus on animating and putting it all together full time. Would have to pay someone to draw of course. Hell, I'd do the writing for free cause I do actually like this series in a weird way.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
All of us are waiting for that, believe me. As an aside, i'm curious about how many episodes will the Liunahelm/Claire arc get overall. That and when do we get to see some more action with Scarlett, Princess Emily or Lindsey.

Also bumping/asking for Special Editions Episodes 36+, if anyone has it.

Reactions: User_71462

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
We are most thankful indeed Tag.

Just reached the sidequest - just a short scene, but one people probably have been waiting for in this arc.
No biggie, but good.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Warning:
Please do not use attachments to upload the .swf files. Upload them to site's like which are drag and drop and do not require an account.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's disheartening how the developer has literally stopped improving the quality of his games as they have pretty much remained the same for the last 20+ entries in this series. Same typos and very similar animations.
Well, with other Pokemon adult parodies gaining some steam, maybe it'll feel some presssure to up its game, who knows, it's wait and see i guess.

Ep. 41's might be an action/story-oriented one - maybe some possibility of fun with Scarlet or rescued princess Babette, but some relationship evolution/complication with Claire, related to the same rescue, could fit easily too, i think. Samara accidentally finding out about the Queen's diversions while sent to watch over/warn her could also lead somewhere interesting.

Though there's obviously the King of Liunahelm - and Bridget - to somewhat complicate things, not to mention our mystery witch lurking by the shadows in corners...

Wuzunno

Sep 5, 2017
This is such a bizarre series; it's been on newgrounds for ages. I don't want to play it to find out, but does he keep parodying pokemon or does he make only original Pussymons beginning at episode 7?

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes