Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
so what's the big beta project he has? anyone know something about it?
AFAIK, it's supposed to be an engine change out of Flash together with compilation of several previous chapters, though i'm not very clear on the details.

slamjack45

Mar 5, 2020
AFAIK? from what i understood from playing all his games so far he is making something which is a full game and not episodic or something idk

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
AFAIK? from what i understood from playing all his games so far he is making something which is a full game and not episodic or something idk
I mean, realistically he’d just take a number of episodes and condense them into a narrative for one game. It’s probably not going to be anything revolutionary.

slamjack45

Mar 5, 2020
so is it ever revealed why the legendary pussymon put him to sleep after almost every encounter or is it just a running joke?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
so is it ever revealed why the legendary pussymon put him to sleep after almost every encounter or is it just a running joke?
So he can include an extra sex scene for patrons without needing to have it make sense within the story.

slamjack45

Mar 5, 2020
hopefully in the beta game that he's building containing all these games he's gonna correct the mispellings because they are many, the girls are portrayed as him or he, the main character and other boys are portrayed as her, and i remember a few other story goofs which not all come to mind right now but on episode 63 for example when you have sex with 2 girls the story says "they both remove their panties and lay down" in the picture one of the girls never wears panties so it doesn't really make sense
i get that english is is not his first language but the comunity can probably help improve the dialogue

marcoperra

Jul 10, 2018
Pussymon Full-Beta (V.2210) Special Edition
Special-Edition-Cover.png

What's up, guys! Here's the Special Edition only available for +10 Supporters.

From now on, the Special Edition will also bring monthly updates in the Dream World, a special place were our hero will get new quests, stories and missions! We will also meet new characters and Mythical and Legendary Pussymon.

(WINDOWS)

PS:i hate this game, i just want to see if the next updates save the creator from hell

razc01

May 21, 2020
View attachment 2129355

From now on, the Special Edition will also bring monthly updates in the Dream World, a special place were our hero will get new quests, stories and missions! We will also meet new characters and Mythical and Legendary Pussymon.

Mega (WINDOWS)

PS:i hate this game, i just want to see if the next updates save the creator from hell
not the hero we deserve but the hero we wanted and needed

• Love
Reactions: alomo147

slamjack45

Mar 5, 2020
View attachment 2129355

Mega (WINDOWS)

this game is actually an whole improvement over the episodic ones we got, i was actually expecting something bad but the dev sure came thru i skipped thru the text but this is something else compared to the episodic ones, i like where this is going, english is good no more typos, im sure some aspects are still being worked on since its beta, the characters pathfinding should be worked on a bit, i like the idea of building lairs now, sex scenes and animations are decently better, you don't have the ability to cum but thats alright i guess, other than that pretty good game looking forward to the finished version

alomo147

Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Pussymon Full-Beta (V.2210) Edición especial
View attachment 2129355

¡Qué tal, chicos! Aquí está la Edición Especial solo disponible para +10 Supporters.

A partir de ahora, la Edición Especial también traerá actualizaciones mensuales en Dream World, ¡un lugar especial donde nuestro héroe obtendrá nuevas aventuras, historias y misiones! También conoceremos nuevos personajes y Pussymon Míticos y Legendarios.

mega (ventanas)

PD: odio este juego, solo quiero ver si las próximas actualizaciones salvan al creador del infierno.
[/COTIZAR]
thankssssss

F1forhalp

SOTD: Bad Religion - Atomic Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
this game is actually an whole improvement over the episodic ones we got, i was actually expecting something bad but the dev sure came thru i skipped thru the text but this is something else compared to the episodic ones, i like where this is going, english is good no more typos, im sure some aspects are still being worked on since its beta, the characters pathfinding should be worked on a bit, i like the idea of building lairs now, sex scenes and animations are decently better, you don't have the ability to cum but thats alright i guess, other than that pretty good game looking forward to the finished version
also it stops with some error message about graphics while starting, so this one's not for me. doesn't run.

Nov 28, 2020
so this is the Pussymon Full-Beta (V.2211) and i also pack the special version with it. extract the file using 7zip, i rename the folder because mediafire would of censored me for using the word pussy for some stupid reason. let me know if it works

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so this is the Pussymon Full-Beta (V.2211) and i also pack the special version with it. extract the file using 7zip, i rename the folder because mediafire would of censored me for using the word pussy for some stupid reason. let me know if it works

in my case it works but no, cuz it is stuck at 100% (and fails), mediafire was not really my friend anyway lol

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Yes Lizardish have henged color for bright green for some stupid reason (she don't look good in new green)

Mysterious pussymon lore :
The first mystery pussymon makes MC the chosen one to lead all mystery pussymons so you try to seek them and tame them but they are to strong and are putting you to sleep , MC finds out that some of them are able to speak not only grunt or pretend to only grunt , and tries to communicate with them , they are not interested in talking with him to not tell him what are they wanting from him , when he gives up on talking to them and figure out that at least he can enjoy them , One of mystery pussymons becomethe messenger and talks with MC while fucking ,tels him that he is already their master so no need for taming , they need for now to hide and can approach him one at a time fore quick fuck , and they will join him when the time is right and when it is he will lern the meaning of all of this and they can be finally with him , if there will be a change of plans or they will want something from him they will send a messenger

PS: It is BS because only patrons can have this , and it's easier to add a pussymon for quick fuck than adding a side quest.

SP3KTR3 makes some parts just to milk people for money (they dont add any thing to the story just go from place A to place B) they uses old and new pussymons , in them the amount of pussymons is 5 or a little more , by doing this the pool with new unseen pussymons is getting smaller (like in normal Pokemon at the end fucking keychain or sand castle is a Pokemon because they have no idea how to make more)

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes