Unity - Purification Process [Demo 0.8] [KandomRyller]

1. 4.00 star(s)

spaaztic

Simple gameplay that's a tad bit hard to master alongside some good art and decent sound effects. Overall, it's a fine little game. I think it has a tremendous amount of potential and I hope development continues. That being said, it is currently just a demo so don't go in expecting a lot of content.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

AmIaRobot

Great art and animation wasted on shitty game.
    Probably would have made a lot more money if the developer just made animation like derpixon.
    Either make the game easier, or actually make it entertaining...
  3. 3.00 star(s)

A middle-aged Femboy

Nothing much to say aside from this being a pretty short demo for a mobile game with one scene and that there isn't much else aside from trying to get a high score. The animation is nice, and the gameplay is simple and quick enough so that you could just play this for five minutes to kill some time on your phone.

Aside from that, a few criticisms I have is that I have to turn the sensitivity all the way down to do well somewhat (I played on PC so it might be different on a phone) , and that there isn't much content with one scene, which is generally the curse for these types of games. A nitpick I might have is that there isn't any customization in the game, but the only reference I am using is Nejicomi Simulator, so take it with a grain of salt.

I only play tetris on my phone so Idk if this is a high quality mobile game or not, and this is a demo as well so things might change, but there isn't much that is attracting aside from the sheer power of the massive boobs of a dark-skinned nun.

TLDR; Fine game to kill time with in isolation if you want a tit-job