sleep3walker

Jan 26, 2024
since he ignored my messages on ss(was a subscriber this jan), I asked him on twitter and he blocked me. this game is dead, he's more money hungry now.
This is just a speculation, but I thing this is because of their partnership with the Lovence thing (the toy company) ...
To explain they now have an investor (apart from the supporters ) and you muddying the waters is a BIG no no .

Reactions: Chibi777

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Back when I made 20k-ish a year I lived check to check.. didn't do much and spent little. But I was happy and I made it work. When I made 70k, I bought more things, bigger things and made more expenses for myself and I barely felt like I made a dent in retirement and still felt like I somehow lived check to check. Most people will live by the means that they make and I'm not surprised by a person making a 100k.. (like my sister) still somehow don't have available money to spend. Its no excuse.. but it makes sense.
It's called a Stripper Mentality, based off the phenomenon where women will become strippers and start making an insane amount of money per night and thus they spend every dollar they make while expecting that money to continue to roll in at the same amount, making them simultaneously rich and broke. A lot of devs will do that and claim to be broke because they spend all their earnings on dumb shit.

Ghaleonc001

Mar 8, 2022
It's called a Stripper Mentality, based off the phenomenon where women will become strippers and start making an insane amount of money per night and thus they spend every dollar they make while expecting that money to continue to roll in at the same amount, making them simultaneously rich and broke. A lot of devs will do that and claim to be broke because they spend all their earnings on dumb shit.
Would make for a good Documentary Video if got facts and deep understanding behind the scenes of this Dev. Dunno, maybe that's just me being curious on this.

Reactions: Enigmanic

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
It has been a while since I commented on this thread. Is there anything I should look forward to in the next few updates?

As much as I am fond of changelogs, I'd rather have progress reports. Both are greatly appreciated all the same, though!

Edit:
Bold and Italicization so people don't miss things :D

Last edited:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Given its development history - just presume "never". You won't be too far from truth. After all, who needs sales when you have a ton of liability-free "donations"?
facts, once the game goes live, he'll never get his fat stacks anymore, party time will be over.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes