Collection Video Puppetmaster Collection [2023-11-05] [Puppetmaster]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
On the contrary, it looks terrible. I think so.
I will not argue that the overall scene has improved in terms of image quality, but the plasticity of the characters, with shiny eyebrows against the backdrop of new lighting, gives the opposite effect. It's just "Toy Story: A Cockgirl Adventure".
I'm running the first episodes and they look much better.
Plus, the departure of Trinity's voice in the last episode ruins their chemistry.

BananaJackson

Dec 11, 2022
I will not argue that the overall scene has improved in terms of image quality, but the plasticity of the characters, with shiny eyebrows against the backdrop of new lighting, gives the opposite effect. It's just "Toy Story: A Cockgirl Adventure".
Plus, the departure of Trinity's voice in the last episode ruins their chemistry.
We got a different taste about the visuals then. But that title "Toy Story: A Cockgirl Adventure" literally made me laugh out loud :LOL: Made my day!

I 200% agree on Trinity! Old one was much better, but it seems she retired :cry:

Edit: Until you mentioned it I really did not see the shiny eyebrows. But now I can´t unsee it!

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2018
We got a different taste about the visuals then. But that title "Toy Story: A Cockgirl Adventure" literally made me laugh out loud :LOL: Made my day!

I 200% agree on Trinity! Old one was much better, but it seems she retired :cry:

Edit: Until you mentioned it I really did not see the shiny eyebrows. But now I can´t unsee it!
At first I thought Puppetmaster recast Trinity cause it's a prequel and maybe he wanted a younger sounding actress

girlzort

Jan 1, 2023
A bit too shiny for my taste too.

Reactions: potaje

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Just came back to catch up on Puppetmaster. Remembered 6 was so bad that I haven't followed in a while. 7 Looked alright and having 2 options is interesting, but the choice to do Ep 8 in bright desert sun was a bad idea. Still find the first 3 prob his best looking for this series.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote