QSP Abandoned Punisher [v0.8.3] [Khamul]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
Version 0.5:
1. Almost all the characters are added more events (list laziness - you can just by the number of pictures in the relevant folders to understand where there are new pieces)
2. Now you can swing courage not only in the gym, but also in the park (in the gym faster, but boring and for the money, but in the park more slowly, but slightly with the thematic content)
3. It is possible after a certain pumping in the part of pressing the girls at the institute to expand the range of entertainment (occurs in class).
4. Added a new character to Wick. Content with it is still small, but this is the first character from the "second wave" - to start with it, the branch needs a pumped status of a cafe (up to 50) and a lot of money (100k).
As usual, I'm waiting for help in testing

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
Im using the 0.55 eng qsp and when i'm in the park or in the clothes stores i don't get any images, only text...

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
Never mind, I think I was using the 0.55 qsp, but the 0.4 image folders...

Gonna try again...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ouu, an English QSP for 0.5, now let's see if I can refrain from editing the crap out of it. Nope...so much for whatever that password was.

Reactions: Hairyhornyhog

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So this game is still an absolute ball ache of grind.

Theresa good game in there somewhere but all the stats take far to long to get them to where you need to and doing so is just pure repetition. Also some fo the random event triggers you need to progress the story are far to random.

I'm finding the grind ridiculous and I'm cheating the heck out of it !

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Want to post the modded one mate? Save me some work
I haven't actually played it yet, just removed the password from the 0.55 version someone posted. QSP passwords are pretty worthless.
Edit: Oh wanted the no password one, let me upload that. All you really have to do is open the QSP in Notepad++ and edit the 3rd line to Ij and save. There no more password.

Reactions: WulfgarD

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I haven't actually played it yet, just removed the password from the 0.55 version someone posted. QSP passwords are pretty worthless.
Edit: Oh wanted the no password one, let me upload that. All you really have to do is open the QSP in Notepad++ and edit the 3rd line to Ij and save. There no more password.
3rd line in the on i'm using 0.55en.qsp is fgsdnb\t so do i delete that?

QSPGAME
4.0.0 beta 1
fgsdnb\t
,4-
R\midib

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
3rd line in the on i'm using 0.55en.qsp is fgsdnb\t so do i delete that?

QSPGAME
4.0.0 beta 1
fgsdnb\t
,4-
R\midib
No you replace it with Ij or just download the file I attached to my previous post. So "fgsdnb\t" becomes "Ij"

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Made a quick cheat version for 0.55. Missed some variables so the events will trigger after you talk to them and you'll miss a ton but less of a grind I suppose. Go to Backpack-->Cheats and in the Actions box select which ones you want, nothing displays and nothing will seem to happen until you exit out of the menu. Which make sure you exit the menu before going to other ones, can see what has changed in the variables menu.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Made a quick cheat version for 0.55. Missed some variables so the events will trigger after you talk to them and you'll miss a ton but less of a grind I suppose. Go to Backpack-->Cheats and in the Actions box select which ones you want, nothing displays and nothing will seem to happen until you exit out of the menu. Which make sure you exit the menu before going to other ones, can see what has changed in the variables menu.
0.55 the same zip file as 0.5?

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
So some questions:
-how to make my girlfriend work as a model ?
-so i have a lot of photos of my cousin masturbating, i have earned money with the sex chat....so what the next steps with her?
- the english teacher....i placed the camera in her home......but i juste have " juicy photos Sway, but their is not enough for a blackmail"....should i try to take more photos ? or something else
-Alina : i have her phone but couldn't call her
-irena : is there more content after going to her home to fuck her ?
- the other teacher : more content after i play with her (after i left her play with alina)
-inga : is it just pure luck to meet her ?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes