Recommending pubes' mega huge game review pile

stubbly_pubes

Feb 19, 2018
hi there. i'm pubes. i have parasites in my brain that cause me to critically analyze all media i consume and post about it after the fact. nice to meet you.

this is a living document intended to house truncated versions of all of my game reviews for people who don't want to read overwrought, multi-paragraph walls of text. each is broken down into pros, cons, and iffy things that can be dealbreakers for some people. if you're too lazy to read even a couple of bullet-pointed lists, everything in the Highly Recommended category is stuff i unabashedly think everyone should play regardless of personal preference. go check those games out; you won't regret it.

things to keep in mind about me and my biases:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now, without further ado, here's a bunch of reviews.

Highly Recommended

Regular Recommended

Below The Cut

Don't Even Bother

if you think i missed something, please let me know. i'm always happy to go back and replay a game if it's been substantially updated since the time of my review, or if you feel like i didn't give it a fair shake.

Last edited:
Reactions: eerengrengt

stubbly_pubes

Feb 19, 2018
bumping, since the list is finally finished. wrote down the gist of every review i cared to. will continue updating as more reviews roll out.