• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
I really liked the concept of the time loop ntr game and I'm going to create a game similar to this, are there any things you didn't like about the time loop ntr that I should fix and things that you think improve the concept
Hey dude if u are creating one like this u have to know how to manage wolf motor, and other like that are u able? I am not a programmer but i play lot of games NTR an time loop is one of my favourite if u need some inspiration feel free me to know.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Hey dude if u are creating one like this u have to know how to manage wolf motor, and other like that are u able? I am not a programmer but i play lot of games NTR an time loop is one of my favourite if u need some inspiration feel free me to know.
I already have a lot of progress and here are a few differences from the time loop ntr:
1-game made in pixel style like ntr legend or summer memories
2 girls will be several (planned 3)

I changed the concept a bit. Now the plot looks like this:
The main character became a psychic and he decided to find a girlfriend. You can improve your psi abilities (look through walls, control girl's mind, etc.), after the end of the school year, the main character decides to return and start over, you will have rivals, as in the time loop. They, like you, will try to win the girls. After restarting, skills, money and some other things are not reset. I also want to implement an interesting feature, pixel art allows to make the game more flexible and make customization.

I want to add time paradox points after each reset. For which you can modernize girls, from new hairstyles, to, for example, becoming a loli, etc.

About me, i am programmer and learn it already 5 years

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
If you're adding the day/night cycle you should just make it free roam imo. I felt like even when I had my sneaking skill high in Time Loop that I was getting caught a lot and then I'd miss scenes.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
If you're adding the day/night cycle you should just make it free roam imo. I felt like even when I had my sneaking skill high in Time Loop that I was getting caught a lot and then I'd miss scenes.
Yes, I will have free movement, you will not be caught

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
What psychic abilities can be added to the main character? Here's what I solved:
1-look through walls (for ntr)
2-character change (make girls more exhibitionists or perverts)
3-telekinesis (while the girls interact with other guys, for example, you can lower his pants by telekinesis, the girl will be free, and the other guy will lose points with her)

Any other ability ideas you can implement?

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
What psychic abilities can be added to the main character? Here's what I solved:
1-look through walls (for ntr)
2-character change (make girls more exhibitionists or perverts)
3-telekinesis (while the girls interact with other guys, for example, you can lower his pants by telekinesis, the girl will be free, and the other guy will lose points with her)

Any other ability ideas you can implement?
something like pussy status, or something that makes u know the girl can be sex with other ppl meanwhile u are in other location.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
For example, how the skill to look through works, here is a version of the toilet with the skill turned off and on

1631880234205.png 1631880293906.png

As you can see, there are glory holes in the toilet.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
This is a version of locations without details, then I will add more garbage and decorations to all locations

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
So, I came up with a very unusual upgrade system, when I am done, I will show you. I think you will be surprised)

Reactions: portela6565