5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
faHHuA.png

Overview:
As a member of the support group you will face several choices in your day to day life as you balance college with keeping your newfound friends' abnormalities a secret.

Meet the cast and entangle yourself further with one of our four eligible bachelors as you learn more about their troubled lives as psychics. You'll have the chance to help them cope with the issues their "gifts" bring — by doing so, you may even find yourself forming a deeper connection.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-20
Release Date: 2021-08-21
Developer: Rook -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

8koUhy.jpg CvcuBI.jpg e4THws.png ENoKHw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
WTF GUYS! Why is so many games that include furry only gay content! Nothing personall but its really not funny at all. 99% of furry games is gay and only 1 have straight content. Why not to make posibility to choose in game(if you like boys choose thi option if not choose straight)
I like furries butthis thing its already jot maing me sad its making me already angry on this.
I completely understand you, however you are weeping at wrong place. Try to ask the other devs obsessed with boobs and vaginas, if they are willing to do something other than their usual VN with mount of MILFs and one male MC :)

Mar 16, 2018
I completely understand you, however you are weeping at wrong place. Try to ask the other devs obsessed with boobs and vaginas, if they are willing to do something other than their usual VN with mount of MILFs and one male MC :)
that said, it was a rather large amount of gay VN right in a row if you watch furry tag
1609383028988.png
not that I care what other people enjoy, of course.
everyone's welcome to enjoy whatever they want.

Kyumara

Oct 22, 2020
Hmm this one looks nice.
Lately, I've seen too many BL anthro games that are exclusively bara too. Nice to see something else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: russ32002
Jun 5, 2019
Newest update and the password? Please?
No new update yet the next build is suppose to be update 0.7 for May. I heard a rumor that he had to stop payments for the month of April due to family. So the current build that is 0.6.2 on his itchio is the latest build for both patreons and public. Not sure about the password or what the password does though.

Orellian

May 31, 2021
This looks really interesting.
After playing 'Knights College', I've been semi-interested in this BL genre lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote