1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Size never comes from the blueprints,...
doubt blueprints lol dude...
Is that really what y'all are gonna focus on?! Me mentioning blueprints along the other things that take space? I'm not the one who made a "game" with a single large room 4 characters and 3 animations that for some reason is 3 gigs archived. Fine! NOT blueprints. Then where do these 3 gigs come from? Already said the probable explanation:

The dev just downloaded a bunch of assets, used a few of them for the level but kept the rest in the project when exporting.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Yeah... no. Just played it. This have has absolutely nothing. Just a big room with a few assets, characters and animations. Absolutely no excuse for it to be 3gb. I've made a single level survival game that was less than 1gb. The dev just downloaded a bunch of assets, used a few of them for the level but kept the rest in the project when exporting. It's also not a v0.1, it's a tech demo or proof of concept.
A, so that's where the Psico in the name comes from. He's trying to inflict 'psicic' damage.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Edited. Sorry, my first language is Spanish, so I used google translate :rolleyes:
I thought google translate could at least get genders correct.
Male = man/him/he/boy/dude/bro/brother/father/uncle/dad/grandad/pop
Female = woman/her/she/girl/chick/sis/sister/mother/aunt/mom/grandma/mama

I DO know that psycho is the English spelling of psico (Italian spelling). So, using "lust" with "psico" is weird to me, cause it's like mixing 2 language in one phrase.
But, then George Lopez speaks Spanglish and jokes about it. haha

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Looks like this should be able to run on a Commodore 64, based on what Unreal Engine can actually do.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I used E to interact like change clothes and take a bath but its not working there could be something wrong with the game or something.

Reactions: Neroh

Neroh

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I used E to interact like change clothes and take a bath but its not working there could be something wrong with the game or something.
Congratulations, you have found a bug :LOL:. Thanks for letting me know, I'll check what's going on.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Congratulations, you have found a bug :LOL:. Thanks for letting me know, I'll check what's going on.
Thank you also I left a message for you in the conversation that involves changing the setting of the game into a nudist colony with only naked characters

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes